- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dinning Area, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Modern fitted kitchen with double oven
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- White bathroom suite with P bath and mixer shower
- uPVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Gas fired central heating system
- Driveway parking leading to garage with electric door
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns
60 Dunbeg Park, Hillsborough
A well maintained semi detached property set back from the Ballynahinch Road and only a stone's throw from Hillsborough Forest Park, located in this much sought after location on the edge of the historic and picturesque village of Hillsborough which offers boutique shopping, fine dining restaurants, bars, schools and many other local amenities. We highly recommend an early viewing to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC Entrance Door and side panel, laminate wood flooring, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 12' 7'' x 11' 8'' (3.83m x 3.55m)
- Feature fireplace with granite hearth and electric fire inset, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dinning Room 19' 2'' x 9' 11'' (5.84m x 3.02m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, double oven with extractor canopy, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for a dish washer, recessed lighting, part tiled walls, built in larder, uPVC rear door
- First Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace, recessed lighting, built in storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- White suite comprising of P bath with mixer shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., recessed lighting, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 12' 9'' x 10' 11'' (3.88m x 3.32m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 10'' x 10' 6'' (3.30m x 3.20m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 5'' x 7' 9'' (2.56m x 2.36m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Front gardens laid in lawns boarded by timber fencing, driveway parking leading to garage, enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns and paved patio, gas tank.
- Detached Garage
- Light and power points, up and over electric door.
- Utility room
- Range of units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »