- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive, modernised detached villa
- Three double bedrooms
- Two spacious reception rooms, one with fireplace
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen open plan to dining
- Ground floor wc/utility room
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Front and rear gardens
- Gas fired central heating
- Driveway parking for three vehicles
- Excellent location to the leading schools associated with East Belfast
- Close proximity to Ballyhackamore and Belmont
- No onward chain
Additional InformationWell-presented throughout, this renovated detached residence is full of light and nice touches. Ready for immediate occupation, this will appeal to those seeking a contemporary stylish home with bright and spacious accommodation throughout.
Excellent local amenities, eateries and shops in Ballyhackamore, Kings Square and Cherryvalley are within a short stroll. Some of the province's leading schools are also within the vicinity.
We would urge viewing at your earliest convenience.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Walk-in under stairs storage cupboard. Cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, sink unit with built-in storage, plumbed for washing machine. Extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.56m x 3.25m (18' 3" x 10' 8")
(into bay). Cornice ceiling. Feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.25m (14' 1" x 10' 8")
(into bay). Hole-in-the-wall fireplace, tiled hearth, recessed spotlights. Cornice ceiling.
- 4.27m x 3.05m (14' 0" x 10' 0")
(at widest points). Excellent range of high and low level units. Integrated applianced including four ring gas hob, eye level oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher. Centre island unit with sink unit and mixer tap. Built-in storage with handless door. Concealed Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to dining area with double sliding doors to enclosed rear garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.25m (13' 1" x 10' 8")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.35m (11' 8" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.64m (9' 0" x 8' 8")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback and mixer tap. Heated towel rail, extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawns, mature hedging, tarmac driveway, ample car parking for approximately three cars. Gate to:
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- In lawns, paved patio area, outside tap. Flowerbeds with plants, tree and flowering shrubs. Storage areas to both sides. Timber shed.
From Knock lights, head towards Stormont on the Upper Newtownards Road. Cabin Hill Park is just after the shops on the right hand side. It runs down to the Kings Road and No. 60 is at this end.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »