- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern three storey mid-townhouse offering adaptable accommodation within the popular Wellington Square Development.
- Excellent location with ease of access to the City Centre and all major road connections.
- Bright, spacious entertainment lounge.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with good range of built-in appliances with access to the balcony.
- Four well-presented bedrooms across two floors offering flexibility throughout (Master en-suite).
- First floor bathroom suite and ground floor W/C.
- Integral garage, electricity and lighting.
- Ground floor utility room with access to enclosed garden in lawn.
- Brick paviour driveway and private parking.
- Phoenix gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Bennett Estate Agents are delighted to welcome to the rental market this superb three-storey townhouse located in the desirable Wellington Square development of South Belfast, convenient to a full range of local amenities including Stranmillis, Ormeau Road, Forest Side Shopping Centre and just a five-minute drive to the City Centre. This modern home comprises a fully fitted kitchen open plan to dining area with balcony access and separate bright, spacious living area on the first floor. The second floor is complimented by three well-proportioned and presented bedrooms including master ensuite, and a family bathroom. The ground floor of the property provides access to the integral garage, and is complimented by another bedroom and W/C. The property benefits from phoenix natural gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows throughout.
A fantastic home in an excellent location, with many amenities close at hand including Stranmillis, Lisburn Road and indeed the City Centre. We strongly advise immediate viewing to avoid disappointment.
Travelling from the City Centre on Ormeau Road, turn right onto Annadale Embankment. Continue through the traffic lights and take the third left onto Wellington Square. Take the third exit at the roundabout and continue straight on. 60 Beech Heights is on your right-hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you renting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »