This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Modern three storey mid-townhouse offering adaptable accommodation within the popular Wellington Square Development.
- Excellent location with ease of access to the City Centre and all major road connections.
- Bright, spacious entertainment lounge.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with good range of built-in appliances with access to the balcony.
- Four well-presented bedrooms across two floors offering flexibility throughout (Master en-suite).
- First floor bathroom suite and ground floor W/C.
- Integral garage, electricity and lighting.
- Ground floor utility room with access to enclosed garden in lawn.
- Brick paviour driveway and private parking.
- Phoenix gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Bennett Estate Agents are delighted to welcome to the rental market this superb three-storey townhouse located in the desirable Wellington Square development of South Belfast, convenient to a full range of local amenities including Stranmillis, Ormeau Road, Forest Side Shopping Centre and just a five-minute drive to the City Centre. This modern home comprises a fully fitted kitchen open plan to dining area with balcony access and separate bright, spacious living area on the first floor. The second floor is complimented by three well-proportioned and presented bedrooms including master ensuite, and a family bathroom. The ground floor of the property provides access to the integral garage, and is complimented by another bedroom and W/C. The property benefits from phoenix natural gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows throughout.
A fantastic home in an excellent location, with many amenities close at hand including Stranmillis, Lisburn Road and indeed the City Centre. We strongly advise immediate viewing to avoid disappointment.
Travelling from the City Centre on Ormeau Road, turn right onto Annadale Embankment. Continue through the traffic lights and take the third left onto Wellington Square. Take the third exit at the roundabout and continue straight on. 60 Beech Heights is on your right-hand side.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »