- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful countryside location
- Detached house in a large garden setting
- Oil fired central heating
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors
- Sweeping driveway with turning circle
- Extensive lawns with shrubs, trees and orchard area
- Large living room with feature fireplace and patio doors to the outside areas
- Large dining room with windows to the front and rear of the property. Room for large dining table and also currently has a suite of furniture
- Paved patio area around the house
Additional InformationThomas Orr Ltd are delighted to bring to the open market this detached country residence. This cottage has three bedrooms, oil fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows and doors, and a fitted kitchen. However, one of the most wonderful features about this property are the gardens. This property would be lovely for a growing family or for a gardening enthusiast.
- 4.55m x 2.74m (14' 11" x 9' 0")
Galley style kitchen with a selection of high and low level units. Tiled walls and floor, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps, space for cooker, and under counter fridge
- 5.54m x 4.29m (18' 2" x 14' 1")
Large lounge with feature fireplace hosing an open fire, patio doors out to the garden area at the rear of the property, cornice around the ceiling and ceiling rose in the centre
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.54m x 4.24m (18' 2" x 13' 11")
Another large room with double aspect windows. Views to front and rear of the property. Feature fireplace with open fire, spotlights in the ceiling, two double radiators
- Spacious hallway with open fire. Doors leading through to lounge and kitchen, stairs to first floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.54m x 4.29m (18' 2" x 14' 1")
Large bedroom with windows overlooking the side of the property. Spotlights in ceiling
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 2.72m (10' 10" x 8' 11")
Spacious walk in wardrobe area with storage area. bookshelves and spotlights
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.24m x 3.3m (13' 11" x 10' 10")
Pleasant second bedroom with built in wardrobe and storage, spotlights in ceiling
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.74m (10' 10" x 9' 0")
Third bedroom with built in storage
- STUDY AREA:
- Bright study area with built in desk and shelves, velux window and spotlights
- 3.m x 2.13m (9' 10" x 7' 0")
Bathroom suite in white with shower over bath, storage area, sink with chrome taps, towel radiator, velux window, tiled walls
- Extensive gardens with trees, shrubs, lawns, patio areas, gated driveway, parking and turn-circle at the rear, oil-tank with fencing at the side of the house, outside water tap
Just near the start of the Ballyeasbourough Road, off the Kircubbin Road, Portavogie
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »