- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well presented mid terraced home
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious living room
- Kitchen with ample space for dining
- Oil fired central heating / uPVC Double glazing (Some recently upgraded including front door)
- Bathroom with white suite
- Ideally suited to the first time buyer, young family or investor alike
- Small front and low maintenance rear garden with vehicular access
- Within walking distance of local shops and amenities, schools and Bloomfield Shopping Complex
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this superb mid terraced property that will certainly appeal to a wide range of purchasers. The property offers bright and spacious accommodation and is ideally situated just off Bloomfield Road South. The property boasts a spacious living room, fitted kitchen open plan to a dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Outside there is a low maintenance rear garden with vehicular access. Oil fired central heating and double glazing add to the list of features.
With no onward chain and convenience in location, we have no hesitation in recommending viewing at your earliest convenience.
- UPVC double glazed front door to:-
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.88m x 3.35m (16' 0" x 11' 0")
Laminate wood flooring.
- 5.79m x 2.74m (19' 0" x 9' 0")
Range of high and low level units and laminate work surfaces, part tiled walls, laminate wood flooring, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, integrated electric oven, ceramic hob, space for dining, UPVC double glazed door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.44m (11' 0" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.13m (9' 0" x 7' 0")
Laminate wood flooring, built-in cupboards.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, panelled bath with electric shower unit over, ceramic tiled floor.
- Front garden in lawn, paving to rear with off-street parking for one car.
Travelling from Bloomfield Road South along Ballyree Drive, Balloo Walk is the first turning on the left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »