- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We offer for sale this well presented detached bungalow, set in this sought after residential
development just off Rossdowney Road. This fine home has been well tended by it’s present owner and providing spacious living accommodation it is sure to appeal to a variety of today’s discerning buyers. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Oil fired heating
Three bedroom accommodation
Two reception rooms
Well presented throughout
Garage with power points & shelving
Enclosed garden to rear
Capital Rateable Value: £115,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E49
- Entrance Hall:-
- with high quality laminate flooring; power points and telephone point; Cloaks cupboard and Hotpress off hall with ‘Willis’ Immersion Heater.
- 14’11” x 14’6” (overall ) ( 4.54 x 4.42 m) : Marble fireplace, hearth, surround and
overmantle with electric inset; power points and television points; carpeted; alarm
- Family Room:-
- 9’9” x 7’9” (2.97 x 2.36 m) : electric converter heater; power points and television
point; downlighters; laminate flooring; patio doors to rear garden.
- 14’9” x 12’6” (4.49 x 3.81 m) : eye and low level cupboards with polished granite
worktop; sink unit and drainer with mixer tap; integrated multi-function oven;
space for fridge/freezer; ‘Logik’ hob with extractor hood and cooking lights;
plumbed space for automatic washing machine and automatic dishwasher; power
points; television point; corner display units; low voltage lighting; tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 10’0” x 7’4” (3.04 x 2.23 m) : built-in wardrobe; power points; laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 12’11” x 9’7” (3.93 x 2.92 m) : carpeted; power points; television points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11’4” x 9’4” (3.45 x 2.84 m) : carpeted; power points; television points.
- 8’0” x 7’1” (2.43 x 2.15 m) : fully tiled comprising close coupled w.c.; vanity unit
with mixer tap; illuminated mirror; tiled shower unit with ‘Mira’ electric shower;
plumbed towel rail; glass shelving; low voltage downlighters; extractor fan.
- 17’0” x 10’7” (5.18 x 3.22 m) : with pedestrian door and up-and-over veicle door;
power points; lighting and shelving.
- Open plan front garden with hedging to side, flower beds with lawn laid in grass;
concrete paths; outside lighting. Paved driveway with carport. Rear garden
enclosed with low maintenance area; pergola surrounded seating area; mature
plants, shrubs and trees.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »