- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached beautifully presented bungalow in a most sought after location
- Three bright bedrooms
- Open plan living room to dining room
- 'Alno' fitted kitchen with range of appliances
- Separate utility room
- Oil fired central heating system
- uPVC double glazing and uPVC eaves/facia boards
- Double integral garage (electric door opening)
- Private and sunny mature garden
- Tobermore block driveway (front and side).
Additional InformationThis most attractive detached bungalow enjoys a delightful elevated site affording panoramic views within this much sought after area of Bangor. It offers ideal family accommodation presented to the highest standard throughout.
Windermere Drive is a continuation of Dorothy Avenue, just off the Donaghadee Road. This area is well known for its close proximity to Ballyholme Village with a variety of shops, local amenities and coastal walks.
The bright accommodation comprises an open plan living room/dining room, 'Alno' fitted kitchen with range of appliances, a separate utility room (previously bedroom 4), 3 good sized bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom with coloured suite.
Externally the property enjoys a private rear garden laid in lawns, shrubs, Castlewellan Gold conifers, clematis and a paved patio. The front comprises lawn, mature shrubs, access to double integral garage and Tobermore block driveway (front and side) offering ample car parking.
- COVERED PORCH:
- Mahogany leaded glass door.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.01m x 4.57m (23' 0" x 15' 0")
Danish limestone feature fireplace with gas fire, cornice ceiling.
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, ceramic hob, extractor hood above, eye level ovens (Siemens multi-function oven and Quantum speed oven with combination microwave), one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge, tiled floor, down lighting, plate rack, pull-out table.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.29m x 1.93m (7' 6" x 6' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 3.48m (11' 10" x 11' 5")
Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.38m (11' 10" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.67m (9' 0" x 8' 9")
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- Hotpress. Drimaster air circulation system. Access to fully insulated roofspace.
- INTEGRATED GARAGE:
- 6.76m x 4.57m (22' 2" x 15' 0")
Two small rooms off with light and power, phone and computer points (previously used as study).
- Mature gardens to front and rear in lawns, Castlewellan Gold conifers, clematis, shrubs, patio area, outside lights, outside tap and security lighting.
Leaving Bangor, proceed along Donaghadee Road and take 7th right into Dorothy Avenue and continue into Windermere Drive.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
74th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »