- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- CASH OFFER ONLY
- Extended Semi-Detached Home
- Three Spacious bedrooms with Master Ensuite
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen open to dining area
- Wet room/Utility room
- Ground Floor W.C
- First Floor White Bathroom suite
- Integral Garage
- Enclosed rear yard
Additional Information*** CASH OFFERS ONLY ***
Winchester park is a beautiful residential family estate located directly off the Ballynahinch road in Carryduff. Located closely to an array of shops, restaurants, bus routes and leading schools it is an excellent and convenient location for any family looking to buy in the area.
This deceivingly spacious
three bedroom semi-detached property which has been extensively extended to incorporate a modern open plan layout on the ground floor consisting of two reception rooms, kitchen area, dining area, wet room/utility room and W.C.
On the first floor we further benefit from having three spacious bedrooms with master en-suite, fitted white bathroom suite and a fixed staircase giving access to the loft. In addition to this, the property also benefits from having an enclosed rear yard, garden area to the front with off street parking and an integral garage.
As the property is currently without any kitchen fixtures, boiler or radiators, this property is only open to cash bidders. However with a bit of work this could be a truly fantastic home that would be perfect for any growing family. Viewings are available now upon request.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed uPVC front door opens onto entrance hall with vinyl flooring.
- Lounge 3.46m x 4.84m (11'4" x 15'11")
- Lounge open to dining area. Gas fire. Laminate flooring.
- Dining Area 4.51m x 3.05m (14'10" x 10'0")
- Spacious dining area open to kitchen, family room and lounge area. Feature glass block wall.
- Kitchen 2.59m x 5.58m (8'6" x 18'4")
- Large kitchen area plumbed for appliances. Cream tiled floor.
- Family Room 4.39m x 3.48m (14'5" x 11'5")
- Spacious family room with cream tiled floor and uPVC patio doors which open onto an enclosed rear yard.
- Ground Floor W.C 0.95m x 1.59m (3'1" x 5'3")
- Plumbed for w.c and wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring.
- Wet room / Utility Room 1.49m x 2.52m (4'11" x 8'3")
- Vinyl flooring with tile effect upvc wall panelling.
- Master Bedroom 2.75m x 5.32m (9'0" x 17'5")
- Spacious master bedroom with laminate flooring.
- Ensuite 1.63m x 2.75m (5'4" x 9'0")
- Plumbed for w.c and wash hand basin. Fitted shower cubicle. Cream tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 2.42m x 3.57m (7'11" x 11'9")
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 2.27m x 3.54m (7'5" x 11'7")
- Bathroom 1.68m x 1.76m (5'6" x 5'9")
- Fitted white bathroom suite consisting of pedestal wash hand basin, w.c and panelled bath. Vinyl flooring with part tiled walls.
- Integral Garage 2.59m x 3.19m (8'6" x 10'6")
- Integral garage fitted with electrical power points and roller shutter door.
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Spacious enclosed rear yard with red brick paving.
- Disclaimer: Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We have had the following response from our solicitors re the extension:
" According to the property certificates, the 2 storey extension with porch and bay window and sun lounge was granted planning permission in 2004, so it was constructed more than 10 years ago"
Property does not appear to have Building control certificate for extension. Building control require a completion inspection.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »