- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Georgian style semi detached
- Three good size bedrooms
- Lounge open to dining area
- Fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Detached garage
- Cul de sac position
Situated within a cul de sac setting, this Georgian style semi detached home is set in one of Carryduff's most popular and sought after residential developments. The property requires cosmetic modernisation but it is also a chain free home. The accommodation in brief comprises, 3 bedrooms all of which are a good size, and there is a spacious lounge which opens to the dining area, fitted kitchen with solid wood units, a modern white bathroom suite and it offers oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.. Outside is good off street parking which leads to a good size detached matching garage. There are lawn gardens to both the front and enclosed gardens to the rear. This home will appeal to those who would prefer to finish to their own taste / and standard. Viewing immediately recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Built in storage, under stairs recess.
- Lounge 13'4 x 11'5 (4.06m x 3.48m)
- Tiled fireplace, raised tiled hearth, Open to dining area.
- Dining area 9'6 x 9'0 (2.90m x 2.74m)
- Fitted kitchen 11'3 x 8'7 (3.43m x 2.62m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space, larder cupboard, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Landing, hot press, roof space access.
- Bedroom 1 12'9 x 9'3 (3.89m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2 11'4 x 10'3 (3.45m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom 3 8'7 x 7'9 (2.62m x 2.36m)
- Built in storage.
- Bathroom 8'9 x 6'1 (2.67m x 1.85m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- Off street parking leading to additional gated driveway. Leading to a detached garage.
- Detached garage 24'2 x 11'7 (7.37m x 3.53m)
- Up and over door, side door access also, light and power.
- Front gardens
- Gardens to the front laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn, bounded by hedging and fencing. Pvc oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »