- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Bungalow In A Cul-De-Sac Location
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Built-In Wardrobes)
- Living Room
- Family Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Attached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Within Walking Distance Of Shops, Public Transport Links & Amenities Within Dundonald Village
- Close To Belfast City Centre, Ulster Hospital & Stormont Estate
Additional InformationThis attractive detached bungalow is found within a cul-de-sac setting off the Church Road, Dundonald, convenient to a host of amenities within Dundonald Village.
The layout comprises an entrance hall, living room, modern fitted kitchen, family room, three bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes), and a main bathroom in contemporary white suite. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed window frames and oil fired central heating. Outside, the property has front gardens and ample off street parking along with an enclosed rear garden.
Convenient to shops, churches, public transport links and recreational amenities, this attractive bungalow will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
- uPVC double glazed front door with side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Access to roof space.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.61m (12' 8" x 11' 10")
- 3.96m x 2.97m (13' 0" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. 4 ring electric hob and under oven. Ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.51m (14' 9" x 11' 6")
Stone fireplace with open fire and tiled hearth.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Redring' electric shower. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Push button WC. Panelled bath with mixer taps. Fully tiled walls. Chrome towel radiator. Access to hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 2.87m (13' 0" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.87m (12' 0" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.74m (10' 6" x 9' 0")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Paved patio area and garden in lawn to the rear, with outside tap and light. PVC oil tank. Garden in lawn and off-street parking to the front.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.36m x 2.74m (17' 7" x 9' 0")
Up and over door. Power and light. 'Worcester' oil fired boiler.
Off Church Road, Dundonald
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
80th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »