- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Living room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/ dining area
- Family bathroom
- Detached garage
- Enclosed rear garden
This handsome well presented detached home is situated in the popular village of Kinallen, just outside Dromara and is competitively priced to sell. The home is situated in a quiet cul de sac with little passing traffic and the present owners have finished the family home to a high standard throughout and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The property comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, dining room, conservatory, downstairs w.c, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property has an enclosed rear family friendly south facing garden with patio area and to the front a large garden laid out in lawn with ample parking. The property further benefits from a large detached garage. This property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers so we recommend early viewing.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood front door leading to entrance hall with tiled flooring, store cupboard and under stair storage area.
- Cloakroom 6'0" x 2'11" (1.83m x 0.89m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash,
- Living Room 19'5" x 13'11" (5.92m x 4.24m)
- Large bright living room with bay window and solid wood flooring. Marble fireplace with wood surround.
- Kitchen 17'0" x 12'11" (5.18m x 3.94m)
- A Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink and a half, integrated oven and hob, electric fan, integrated dishwasher, space for American fridge/freezer. Built in laundry unit to house washing machine and tumble dryer. Larder. Tiled floor and wall tiling to splash, glazed door to side..
- Dining Room 12'5" x 9'9" (3.78m x 2.97m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Double doors to:
- Conservatory 13'1" x 12'5" (3.99m x 3.78m)
- Tiled flooring. Double doors to patio area.
- First floor
- Landing area and access to roofspace. Hotpress.
- Bedroom One 13'1" x 10'2" (3.99m x 3.10m)
- Front facing room with wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 13'8" x 9'9" (4.17m x 2.97m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 10'11" x 11'6" (3.33m x 3.51m)
- Built in wardrobes and wood laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 9'5" x 6'6" (2.87m x 1.98m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, shower unit and stand alone bath. Tiled flooring and wall tiling.
- To the front is a large garden laid out in lawn with ample tarmac parking area.
To the rear is an elevated south facing garden with patio area and gardens laid out in lawn.
- Garage 19'11" x 9'10" (6.07m x 3.00m)
- Roller shutter door, power and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »