- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A simply stunning detached bungalow located just off the Saintfield Road
- Wonderful elevated site that offers super uninterrupted views over Belfast
- Impressive entrance hall with access to cloak space and a WC
- Lounge with a solid wood floor, feature shelving and an attractive fireplace
- Dining room with a solid wood and with access to the conservatory
- Fabulous kitchen/diner with a fantastic range of integrated appliances and feature lighting
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms that all benefit from built-in wardrobes
- Luxury bathroom with feature tiling and a separate bath & shower
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Landscaped rear garden with a superb decked area
- Tarmac driveway to the front providing off-street parking
- Private and family friendly cul-de-sac setting
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationA Clear Whinner!
This simply stunning bungalow really is the height of style and offers beautifully presented accommodation that wouldn't look out of place in a home interiors magazine. Not only does it give the lucky purchaser somewhere they can simply move into, it affords uninterrupted views over Belfast from the rear of the property that have to be seen to be appreciated. The property will have wide appeal from young professionals who want a fantastic location, families that want a great choice of locals schools and downsizers who want life on one level.
The bungalow comprises an impressive entrance hall with access to cloak space and to a WC, a sumptuous lounge with a feature fireplace, a dining room with access to a conservatory, a superb kitchen/diner with high end integrated appliances, three bedrooms that all benefits from built-in wardrobes and a luxury bathroom with a separate bath and shower completed with feature tiling.
To the front there is a selection of plants & shrubs and a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is completely private and the spacious decked area is just the prefect place to take in the sun and end enjoy the view with a nice drink in hand.
Whinney Heights is a quiet cul-de-sac ideally located off the Saintfield Road and is within a short stroll to the shops at Common Brae. Belfast city centre is easily accessible by local transport and there is a vast range of local primary and secondary schools close by.
To arrange a viewing of this immaculate property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.49m x 4.04m (18' x 13'3")
- Dining Room 4.27m x 3.00m (14' x 9'10")
- Conservatory 2.90m x 3.53m (9'6" x 11'7")
- Kitchen/Diner 7.42m x 3.18m (24'4" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 1 3.61m x 3.66m (11'10" x 12')
- Bedroom 2 3.61m x 3.56m (11'10" x 11'8")
- Bedroom 3 2.26m x 3.02m (7'5" x 9'11")
- Bathroom 2.62m x 3.18m (8'7" x 10'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »