- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An Exceptionally Well Appointed And Beautifully Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Composite Entrance Door And Tiled Floor / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Multi Fuel Burning Stove On Granite Hearth
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances / Adjoining Utility Room
- Open Plan Family Room With Tiled Floor
- Sun Room With PVC Double Glazed Double Doors To Rear Patio Area
- Four Well Appointed Bedrooms (One With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Separate Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Artificial Grass And Raised Decking Area And Pavior Brickset Driveway
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Pavior Brickset Path To Entrance Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent B84 Energy Efficiency Rating For Low Running Costs
An Exceptionally Well Appointed And Beautifully Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular Residential Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite panelled entrance door with double glazed side panels. Tiled floor.
- Low flush suite. Sink with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
- 4.5m x 3.33m (14' 9" x 10' 11")
Multi fuel burning stove on granite hearth.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 6.99m x 3.06m (22' 11" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Integrated oven. Integrated ceramic hob with granite splashback. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated microwave. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated wine cooler. Occassional dining bar. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style swan neck mixer tap. Multi fuel burning stove. Double doors to Sun Room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.07m x 1.66m (10' 1" x 5' 5")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style swan neck mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed door to Rear Patio Area.
- OPEN PLAN FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.05m (15' 0" x 10' 0")
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.95m (10' 0" x 9' 8")
Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed double doors to Rear Patio Area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.43m x 4.27m (14' 6" x 14' 0")
Measurements taken at widest points.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 3.33m (10' 11" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.18m x 3.31m (13' 9" x 10' 10")
Measurements taken at widest points.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.29m x 2.33m (10' 10" x 7' 8")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and rain shower head. Bath tub with centre mount mono style mixer tap. Sink with mono style mixer tap and vanity unit. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Built in digital DAB radio with Bluetooth feature and built in ceiling speakers.
- Separate store.
- Enclosed rear garden with artificial grass and paved patio area. Raised decking area. Pavior brickset driveway with double gates. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler. Outside tap and light. Garden to front laid in lawn with pavior brickset path to entrance door.
- Please note, there may be a service charge payable, the purchaser and their solicitor should satisfy themselves as to the amount and inclusions.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Maghaberry Road turn onto Wellington Park Drive. Turn tight onto Wellington Park Road then left onto Wellington Park Crescent. Number 6 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »