- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil fired central heating system / Double glazed windows.
- Fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob, extractor hood and integrated dishwasher and fridge / freezer.
- Three bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite shower room) One plus reception rooms.
- White bathroom suite with ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Detached garage approached by brick pavior driveway.
- Gardens to sides in lawns and pebbled area and rear in paved patio area.
Additional InformationThis attractive detached bungalow is situated within this popular residential development and needs to be viewed internally to fully appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Enclosed and tiled sun porch. Entrance hall.
- 3.89m x 3.89m (12' 9" x 12' 9")
Feature hole in wall type fireplace, dog grate, slate hearth, cornice ceiling.
- FITTED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- 4.44m x 3.86m (14' 7" x 12' 8")
1 ½ Tub single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces with Oak trim, built-in oven, four ring hob unit, extractor hood, wall tiling, concealed lighting, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge / freezer, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.23m (11' 2" x 10' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Coloured suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 2.92m (9' 7" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.92m (9' 7" x 9' 7")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, hot press copper cylinder with immersion heater.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.49m x 2.74m (18' 0" x 9' 0")
Up and over door with light and power, approached by brick pavior driveway.
- Boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil storage tank, outside water tap.
- To sides in lawns and pebbled area and rear in paved patio area.
- GROUND RENT
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »