- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Private yard
- Centre of village
- Modernised internally
Additional InformationExtended and modernised end townhouse and enclosed rear yard on Waterfall Road in the heart of Carnlough village. Ideally located close to the harbour and bay with all the local shops, bars and restaurants a short stroll away.
The property has three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom with secure off street parking in the yard which makes this an ideal "lock up and leave" holiday home in one of the north coast's most picturesque seaside villages.
Would also be a great buy for first time buyers or young families in the village.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises porch, lounge, rear hallway and kitchen / dining area, two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor and attic bedroom on second floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Opens onto Waterfall Road at front with enclosed yard to the side offering off street parking.
- Wooden front door and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge 3.9m x 3.7m (12'10" x 12'2")
- Cosy living room with wooden fireplace and flame effect fire. Laminated strip wood flooring, under stair storage cupboard and TV point.
- Rear hallway
- Patio doors to rear yard. Parquet flooring and stairs to first floor.
- Kitchen 4.4m x 3.1m (14'5" x 10'2")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated electric oven. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge / freezer. Tiled floor
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 4m x 2.4m (13'1" x 7'10")
- Double bedroom and built in wardrobe. Carpet.
- Bathroom 2.1m x 1.9m (6'11" x 6'3")
- WC, wash hand basin and panel bath with shower over bath. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 4.4m x 3.2m (14'5" x 10'6")
- Double bedroom. Double aspect and carpet.
- Second floor
- Stairs to second floor
- Bedroom 3 3.0m x 2.9m (9'10" x 9'6")
- Double bedroom with under eave storage. Velux window. Carpet.
- Opens onto Waterfall Road. Enclosed rear concrete yard offering off street parking. Oil tank and boiler closet. Raised beds and shrubs.
- Carnlough Bay
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »