- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Rear Hall, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Units
- White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
6 Ward Avenue, Lisburn
A three bedroom property offering bright spacious accommodation located just off Warren Gardens. Located in a popular residential area which is convenient to shops, the city centre and local leisure facilities this property would be an ideal purchase for the first time buyer or young couple. Internal inspection is a must!
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door and double glazed side panel, wood flooring, single panel radiator.
- Lounge 10' 10'' x 12' 5'' (3.30m x 3.78m)
- Feature fireplace with lighting, wood flooring, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 16' 10'' x 8' 7'' (5.13m x 2.61m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces and 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for automatic washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, wine rack, breakfast bar, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panel radiator.
- Rear Hall
- uPVC rear door, built-in storage cupboard.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12' 5'' x 8' 7'' (3.78m x 2.61m)
- Laminate wooden floor, built-in storage cupboard, hotpress, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 5'' x 11' 4'' (3.78m x 3.45m)
- Laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 6'' x 9' 6'' (2.59m x 2.89m)
- Laminate wooden floor, built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower and folding glass door. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, single panel radiator.
- Enclosed off street parking. Rear garden laid in paving stone, brick built shed with oil fired boiler, plastic oil storage tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »