- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Detached Family Home extending to approximately 1,300 sq ft
- Very well maintained and presented throughout
- Spacious Living Room with feature fireplace
- Sitting Room open plan to Sun Room with access to garden
- Solid wood Kitchen with granite worktops, range of built-in appliances and L.E.D. downlighting
- Ground floor Cloaks with low flush wc
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- White Bathroom suite with newly installed shower
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Zoned Intruder Alarm System
- Floored Attic providing excellent further storage
- Detached Garage and ample off street parking
- Front and Private Rear Garden in lawns, shrubs etc
- Beautifully landscaped south facing garden to rear
- Popular and sought after location.
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented detached family home is located just off the ever popular Crawfordsburn Road. The popularity of this area speaks for itself as it is well known for its convenience to coastal walks, Carnalea Golf Club and also with close proximity to Bangor town centre, Crawfordsburn village and access to Belfast for city commuting and schooling by road or rail via Carnalea rail halt less than 10 minutes walk away.
The property itself has been well maintained by its present owners and offers generous accommodation. Of particular note is the spacious living room with feature fireplace, separate sitting room open plan to sunroom with direct access to the south facing garden and on the first floor, four well proportioned bedrooms.
With so much on offer we have no hesitation in recommending this fine family home in this most appealing location.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Enclosed entrance porch with floor to ceiling windows and uPVC double glazed sliding door to inner mahogany effect uPVC double glazed door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak wood laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard corniced ceiling.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Downstairs wc comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, medicine cabinet, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- 3.43m x 2.74m (11' 3" x 9' 0")
Hardwood fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, granite worktops, single bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps & granite drainer, tiled splashback, SMEG built in dishwasher, Bosch single oven, NEFF induction hob, NEFF stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, pine tongue and groove ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear patio, concealed lighting, fully tiled walls.
- SITTING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO SUNROOM:
- 6.64m x 2.85m (21' 9" x 9' 4")
Hardwood maple flooring, service hatch to kitchen, corniced ceiling, double doors to rear patio area.
- 5.36m x 3.35m (17' 7" x 11' 0")
Oak wood laminate flooring, open fire with attractive cast iron inset, oak surround and mantle with a polished granite hearth, corniced ceiling.
- Access to attic, Hotpress with Willis type immersion heater and shelving, corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.2m (12' 5" x 10' 6")
Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.74m (10' 3" x 9' 0")
Wood laminate flooring, corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.51m (10' 3" x 8' 3")
Wood laminate flooring, corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.79m x 2.21m (9' 2" x 7' 3")
Wood laminate flooring, corniced ceiling, built-in wardrobes with shelving, corniced ceiling.
- 3 piece white bathroom suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower and Triton electric shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove PVC ceiling, low voltage spot lighting, medicine cabinet, chrome heated towel rail.
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE:
- 5.26m x 2.87m (17' 3" x 9' 5")
Up and over door, light and power.
- Front: Lawns, tarmac driveway with brick pavia border offering ample off street parking, security lighting, mature trees.
- Rear: Beautifully landscaped south facing rear garden with attractive patio area, raised lawns bounded in hedging, borders thoughtfully planed with shrubs and flowers. Outside tap, light and power with additional security lighting.
Travelling from Crawfordsburn village to Bangor on the Crawfordsburn Road, take the next right after playing fields and church into Wandsworth Road. From here turn left into Wandsworth Park and No.6 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »