- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively spacious and immaculately presented detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms - 2 reception rooms plus conservatory
- Floored roofspace
- Modern cherrywood kitchen with built in oven, hob, fridge/ freezer and dishwasher
- Luxury white bathroom suite - tiled walls and floor
- PVC double glazed windows and front door
- Gas central heating
- Detached garage
- Uninterrupted views of Carnmoney Hill and Belfast Lough
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity to purchase what is arguably one of the best detached bungalows within this much sought after residential cul-de-sac off the Antrim Road. The property has been extensively modernised and only on full internal inspection one can fully appreciate the quality and finishes this incredible home has to offer. We recommend early viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, walnut effect laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, cloaks.
- 4.67m x 3.58m (15' 4" x 11' 9")
Feature sandstone fireplace, slate hearth, living flame gas fire, bay window, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 4.27m x 2.77m (14' 0" x 9' 1")
Walnut effect laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, aluminium sliding patio doors to conservatory, views over Carnmoney Hill.
- 3.51m x 2.95m (11' 6" x 9' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, view over Belfast Lough and Carnmoney Hill.
- 3.58m x 2.36m (11' 9" x 7' 9")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cherrywood high and low level units, formica workop, built in Bosch oven, Ignis ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/ freezer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, low voltage lighting, integrated dishwasher, double panelled radiator, view over Belfast Lough and Carnmoney Hill.
- Linen cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Mira electric shower, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail, PVC ceiling, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.81m x 3.28m (12' 6" x 10' 9")
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Fixed staircase, floored, light and power, window, under eaves storage, gas central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.28m x 3.25m (10' 9" x 10' 8")
Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, view over Carnmoney Hill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.79m x 2.41m (9' 2" x 7' 11")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, built in wardrobe.
- Double gates leading to tarmac driveway. Garden to front in lawn, stones and trees bordered by hedge. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Raised decking to rear. Lights. Detached garage - up and over door, light and power, tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »