- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully presented semi-detached home
- Situated in sought after development off Crawfordsburn Road
- Spacious living room with feature bay window
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite
- First floor bathroom, ground floor cloakroom with wc
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Superb site, large enclosed rear garden
- Walking distance to Newtownards Town Centre
- Choice of schools, shops and recreational facilities
- Excellent transport links to Belfast, Bangor and Holywood
Additional InformationA beautifully presented and modern semi-detached villa, situated in a sought after development just off the Crawfordsburn Road.
This charming home would be ideal for the first time buyer or those wanting to downsize. The property benefits from a superb back garden with gardens in lawns, patio and obvious room for extension without compromising on size (subject to necessary consents). The ground floor is home to a spacious living room with an attractive bay window, a dining kitchen with a range of modern units and a cloakroom with white suite. On the first floor three bedrooms, master with ensuite, are serviced by a family bathroom with a modern white suite.
The development has proved consistently popular due to the quality of housing and superb transport links to Belfast, Bangor and Holywood. Newtownards town is within walking distance with its variety of shops, eateries and superb schooling options.
- Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, wood effect tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 3.78m (19' 7" x 12' 5")
Tiled fireplace with inset gas fire and wooden surround.
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 3.99m x 2.92m (13' 1" x 9' 7")
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, inset 4 ring gas hob and electric under oven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, hardwood rear door, gas fired boiler, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Access to roofspace. Linen store.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.04m x 2.92m (13' 3" x 9' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, recessed low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 2.46m (12' 7" x 8' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.46m (9' 2" x 8' 1")
- White suite comprising: Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower attachment, thermostatically controlled shower unit, shower screen door, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splashback, recessed low voltage spotlights.
- Front garden in lawn, driveway for 2 cars.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawns, large paved patio, garden shed with electric.
Off Crawfordsburn Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »