- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Oak Effect PVC Double Glazing
- Newly Decorated
- New Carpets Fitted
- Small Cul-De-Sac Position
- Viewing Recommended
Attractive 3 Bed Semi with Garage
This attractive 3 bedroom semi-detached chalet style home with detached single garage is well presented and finished and has been newly decorated throughout. Situated within this popular and small, quiet cul-de-sac development just off the Moss Road, this property is in a very convenient location close to all local amenities including schools and shops. Offering wide appeal an early appointment to view is recommended.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed front door, solid oak wooden floor, 1 radiator.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid oak wooden floor, telephone point, double radiator.
- Lounge 13' 0'' x 11' 5'' (3.96m x 3.48m) (Max)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with granite hearth and feature pine surround, solid oak wooden floor, TV point, telephone point, double radiator.
- Kitchen /Dining 15' 2'' x 12' 10'' (4.62m x 3.91m)
- Full range of high and low level modern units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood, fan and light, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, understairs storage cupboard, PVC double glazed back door, double radiator.
- 1st Floor
- Bedroom 1 13' 1'' x 8' 3'' (3.98m x 2.51m) (Max)
- 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 3'' x 7' 10'' (2.82m x 2.39m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 2'' x 7' 0'' (2.79m x 2.13m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 9'' x 6' 6'' (2.06m x 1.98m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer tap telephone shower attachment and fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, double radiator.
- Garage 19' 7'' x 9' 5'' (5.96m x 2.87m)
- Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- Neat front lawn with pebbled driveway to garage at side. Fully enclosed rear garden in lawn, outside lighting and water tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »