- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Two Storey Occupying Mature Site Within Sought After Location
- Desirable Address
- Only Minutes' Walk of Holywood Town Centre and Coastal and Woodland Walks
- Convenient to Bus and Rail Networks
- Four First Floor Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Lounge Open to Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- uPVC Double Glazed Conservatory to Side
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway with Ample Parking Leading to Detached Garage
- Mature Side and Rear Gardens with Southerly and Westerly Aspect
- Ideally Suited to a Wide Range of Purchaser Including Family, Those Downsizing and the Singles' Market
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationTudor Oaks is a highly regarded and sought after address within the heart of Holywood only walking distance from Holywood's bustling High Street and a varied range of shops, boutiques and restaurants. Bus, road and rail networks are all easily accessible and this location lies within the catchment area to a range of local primary and grammar schools. It is particularly rare for property to appear for sale on the open market within Tudor Oaks and we have no doubt interest in this two storey home will be strong and immediate.
In need of sympathetic modernisation, this property offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout. On the upper levels there are views to Belfast Lough whilst the driveway offers ample parking and there is a detached garage and gardens surrounding to the side and rear capturing the daily path of the sun. From the garden there is pedestrian access to Bangor Road.
The ground floor layout comprises lounge open to dining room, fitted kitchen and lean-to conservatory to side. There are four first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom. Red brick in nature, with PVC windows, this home allows for ease of maintenance and benefits from mature gardens.
- uPVC double glazed front door to sun porch.
- SUN PORCH:
- With quarry tiled floor, double glazed side light, glazed inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden flooring.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, oak laminate wooden flooring, bevelled access door to lounge.
- 4.8m x 3.89m (15' 9" x 12' 9")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, cornice ceiling, mature outlook to front, tiled fireplace, inset and hearth, open to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 2.69m (10' 10" x 8' 10")
Dual aspect windows with mature outlook to rear and side gardens, oak laminate wooden flooring, glazed access door to kitchen.
- 3.28m x 2.95m (10' 9" x 9' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units, pewter fittings, granite effect work surface, integrated four ring ceramic hob, oven below, extractor fan above, single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, tongue and groove ceiling, glazed access to reception hall and conservatory.
- LEAN-TO CONSERVATORY TO SIDE:
- 4.04m x 2.82m (13' 3" x 9' 3")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, mature outlook to side gardens, uPVC double glazed access door to patio and driveway.
- Access hatch to roofspace, hotpress, lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 2.69m (12' 9" x 8' 10")
Outlook to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 1.96m (13' 2" x 6' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.36m (8' 8" x 7' 9")
Outlook to rear with view to Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 2.79m (10' 2" x 9' 2")
Double built-in robes, mature outlook to side.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit, fully tiled walls.
- 5.56m x 2.84m (18' 3" x 9' 4")
Up and over door, light and power.
- Driveway with ample parking leading to rear single garage. Surrounding gardens laid in lawns, mature shrubs, patio areas, pedestrian access from rear garden with gate to Bangor Road, uPVC soffits and fascia boards, outdoor water tap.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood, continue along the High Street in the direction of Bangor. Passing Victoria Road, on the right hand side, Tudor Oaks is the next right hand turn. Number 6 is found within the first cul-de-sac on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »