This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Substantial four bedroom/three reception semi detached dwelling extending to c. 1,562 sq.ft. at the front of the popular Tirruadh development on the edge of Draperstown.
- Set on a generous plot with base in situ for a detached garage.
- Excellent internal accommodation, including spacious kitchen/dining/living area, three reception rooms, well proportioned bedrooms and modern bathroom.
- Back boiler in lounge which heats both water and radiators.
- Located just off the Tobermore Road, and within easy driving distance to Maghera, Magherafelt and Cookstown.
- All shops, schools and village amenities within walking distance.
- Ample car parking for multiple vehicles to side and front of dwelling.
- Large fully enclosed garden to rear with wooden gates and perimeter fencing, suitable for those with kids or pets.
- Recently partially repainted internally.
- Security alarm system installed with camera.
- Included in the sale: all floor coverings; window blinds; light fitings; curtain poles and rails; integrated fridge; integrated dishwasher; cooker/extractor fan; washing machine and tumble dryer; TV aerial; garden shed.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »