This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Substantial four bedroom/three reception semi detached dwelling extending to c. 1,562 sq.ft. at the front of the popular Tirruadh development on the edge of Draperstown.
- Set on a generous plot with base in situ for a detached garage.
- Excellent internal accommodation, including spacious kitchen/dining/living area, three reception rooms, well proportioned bedrooms and modern bathroom.
- Back boiler in lounge which heats both water and radiators.
- Located just off the Tobermore Road, and within easy driving distance to Maghera, Magherafelt and Cookstown.
- All shops, schools and village amenities within walking distance.
- Ample car parking for multiple vehicles to side and front of dwelling.
- Large fully enclosed garden to rear with wooden gates and perimeter fencing, suitable for those with kids or pets.
- Recently partially repainted internally.
- Security alarm system installed with camera.
- Included in the sale: all floor coverings; window blinds; light fitings; curtain poles and rails; integrated fridge; integrated dishwasher; cooker/extractor fan; washing machine and tumble dryer; TV aerial; garden shed.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »