- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 3 Bedrooms (1 En-Suite)
- 1.5 Receptions
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Stoned Driveway
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac location on the edge of town, this spacious three bedroom semi-detached house offers superb family living accommodation at an affordable price. It will suit a wide range of purchasers, especially those new to the market or investors. Contact us today to arrange a viewing, and don’t miss out!
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY with phone point, under stair storage, laminate wood floor
* DOWNSTAIRS W.C. - (2.59m x 0.89m) low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor
* KITCHEN/ DINING AREA - (4.36m x 3.86m) range of eye and low level kitchen units, tiled between, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated electric hob and oven, extractor fan, pelmet, tiled floor, double glazed doors leading to:
* LIVING ROOM - (4.68m x 3.26m) feature fireplace with wood surround, cast iron inset, granite hearth, tv point, phone point, thermostat control
* UTILITY ROOM - (1.96m x 1.66m) low level kitchen units, tiled above, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled floor
* STAIRS TO LANDING with hotpress, access to roofspace
* BEDROOM 1 - (4.36m x 3.08m) tv point, phone point, patio doors to feature balcony step
EN-SUITE - (1.95m x 1.76m) corner shower unit with electric shower, low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, extractor fan, tiled floor
* BEDROOM 2 - (3.37m x 3.1m) tv point, phone point
* BEDROOM 3 - (3.37m x 2.14m) tv point, phone point
* BATHROOM - (2.56m x 2.01m) bath with side panel, fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin, low level w.c., extractor fan, half tiled walls
* OUTSIDE TAP AND LIGHT
* OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
* uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
* uPVC FASCIA AND SOFFITS
* FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN LAID IN PAVIA
* FRONT GARDEN LAID IN LAWN
* STONED DRIVEWAY
* RATES (2018/19) - £991.63pa
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »