- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive semi-detached villa
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Three bedrooms
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Open plan to dining room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and breakfast area
- Contemporary shower room
- Additional wc downstairs
- Natural gas central system
- Double glazed throughout
- Driveway parking
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Short stroll to local amenities, parks and Glider stops
Additional InformationConveniently situated a short stroll from the beautiful grounds of the Stormont Estate, this attractive semi detached vila would be ideal for a range of prospective purchasers.
Having been the subject of a comprehensive yet sympathetic programme of modernisation, there is little for the purchaser to do except move in and enjoy their home.
Retaining many period features thus retaining the warmth and character, the current owner-occupier has nevertheless installed a new kitchen, shower room and downstairs wc.
Only a mile from Ballyhackamore on foot or via the "Glider" rapid transit system, the location is an enticing prospect so early inspection is highly recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door with glazed panels and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood panelling with plate rack. Cornice ceiling. Oak strip flooring.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with storage underneath, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 8.01m x 3.68m (26' 3" x 12' 1")
(into bay and at widest points). Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and pitch pine surround. Feature leaded stained glass lights inset in double glazing. Open plan to:
- DINING ROOM:
- Original leaded stained glass cabinet with shelving underneath.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.61m x 2.89m (18' 5" x 9' 6")
(Narrowing to 1.94m). Modern range of high and low level units. Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, double oven, four ring hob with extractor over. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Sun room-style casual dining area with French doors to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.69m x 3.31m (12' 1" x 10' 10")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Built-in robe with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.97m x 3.72m (13' 0" x 12' 2")
Into wall-to-wall range of built-in cupboards and robes with sliding doors. Worcester Bosch natural gas boiler.
- STUDY/BEDROOM (3):
- 1.95m x 1.94m (6' 5" x 6' 4")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Feature leaded stained glass window inset in double glazing. Access via pull-down ladder to:
- Part-floored with two skylights, electric light.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising wash hand basin with storage underneath. Duravit low flush wc. Corner shower cubicle with chrome controls. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Off-street driveway parking.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Flower beds laid in bark chips with plants and shrubs.
Outside taps. Access down side leading to:
- REAR GARDEN:
- Currently flagged with variety of well-stocked flowerbeds featuring plants, trees and flowering shrubs. Patio and sitting areas. Timber shed.
Heading countrybound on Upper Newtownards Road, go through Knock lights and Castlehill Road lights. Thornhill Drive is on the right (before Stormont).
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »