- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Bungalow
- Deceptively Spacious And Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- Large Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area Open To Sun Room
- Family Bathroom, Ensuite And Additional Cloakroom
- Separate Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage
- Pleasant Gardens To Front And Fully Enclosed Well Maintained Gardens To Rear
- Popular And Convenient Location Close To All Local Amenities Within The Greater Lisburn Area, Schooling, City Centre And Main Commuter Routes To Belfast
Additional InformationThornhill Avenue is exceptionally well located on the periphery of Lisburn city centre and well placed close to all local amenities, schooling and transport routes connecting Belfast and further afield.
This particular bungalow is exceptionally well presented throughout and has deceptively spacious accommodation comprising of four bedrooms, living room with feature fireplace, kitchen with casual dining open to sun room, together with bathroom, ensuite, separate utility room and additional cloakroom.
Externally the property is surrounded by well-maintained gardens which enjoy a high degree of privacy to the rear.
Likely to be of interest to the young family, professional couple or those downsizing within the area. Viewing is by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door. Solid wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 4.44m (18' 6" x 14' 7")
Attractive feature fireplace. Solid wooden floor.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING:
- 6.81m x 2.92m (22' 4" x 9' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit. 4 ring hob. Double oven. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Open to...
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.92m x 2.31m (9' 7" x 7' 7")
Sliding doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.03m x 1.7m (6' 8" x 5' 7")
Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.93m x 2.95m (16' 2" x 9' 8")
Remote controlled roller door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.93m x 2.92m (16' 2" x 9' 7")
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.54m (11' 5" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.34m (10' 7" x 7' 8")
Built- in mirrored Sliderobe.
- White suite. Panelled bath, mixer taps, electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.96m x 3.76m (13' 0" x 12' 4")
Access to roofspace storage.
- Pleasant well tended gardens to front and rear in lawns and patio with garden shed.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »