- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- First Floor Apartment in Iconic Building
- South Facing Feature Curved Glass Balcony and Westerly Aspect to Living Space for Last of the Setting Sun and Lough Glimpses
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Main Bathroom Adjacent to Bedroom Two
- Modern White Sanitary Ware with Porcelain Tiling
- Beautifully Designed Kitchen/Dining/Living Space
- High Quality Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances and Quartz Work Surface
- Under Floor Heating
- Aluminium Double Glazed Windows
- Secure Residents' Parking
- Ground Floor Storage Pod for Items Including Bikes and Golf Clubs
- High Street Convenience to Holywood's Bustling Town Centre
- Walking Distance from all Local Amenities
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Schools
- 15 Minutes Drive of Belfast
- Five Minutes' Drive of Belfast City Airport
- Convenient Bus and Rail Networks
Additional InformationThe Priory is the very latest offering to apartment living within Holywood. This is an iconic building only completed by Lacuna Developments to their typically high standards of finish, design and location. The building is a collection of sixteen apartments of varying sizes each one individually designed to an exacting specification.
Number 6 has a south and west facing aspect, curved glass balcony off the living space with a wonderful outlook to Holywood High Street. The living space, kitchen and bedrooms benefit from lough glimpses and the setting sun. The master bedroom includes en suite shower room and the main bathroom is adjacent to bedroom two whilst the open plan kitchen dining living space is beautifully designed, and kitchen is fitted to the highest of standard with quartz work surfaces and a range of integrated appliances.
Other benefits include porcelain tiling, modern white sanitary ware, underfloor heating, aluminium double glazed windows and residents' parking. There is also additional ground floor storage to this apartment for bulkier items such as bikes and golf clubs. This is the only apartment complex in Holywood offering High Street convenience and balance between minimal maintenance living along with convenience and modern comforts.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With double doors. Alarm entry code. Communal lift and steps leading to second floor.
- Hardwood entrance door leading to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With control room and utility with extraction system. Electrics. Heating panels. Space for washer and space for dryer.
- With sandstone tiled floor and partially tiled walls. White suite comprising of close coupled Avoca WC. Wall hung wash hand basin with mixer taps. Tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle attachment. Glazed shower screen. Inset spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 2.87m (11' 1" x 9' 5")
With views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills. Extractor system. Inset spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Close coupled WC. Wall hung wash hand basin with vanity storage below. Subway tiled splashback. Chrome heated towel rail. Walk-in shower with curved glazed shower screen. Thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle attachment and drencher above. Shower fully tiled subway style. Inset spotlights. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.54m (12' 9" x 8' 4")
With extractor and views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills.
- 7.75m x 4.93m (25' 5" x 16' 2")
With exceptional views of Holywood High Street and across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills. With patio doors leading to balcony with curved glazed screen and outlook down Holywood High Street. Beautifully fitted kitchen with granite work surface. Stainless steel sink and chrome mixer taps. Neff four ring induction hob with Airforce stainless steel and glazed extractor above. Integrated Neff oven. Integrated Neff microwave. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Inset spotlights. Extraction system.
- ALSO INCLUDED:
- Feature wood effect tiled floor throughout property. Storage unit. Telephone entry system. Smart heating thermostat. Underfloor heating throughout and parking space for one car.
Travelling through Holywood High Street towards Bangor. Apartments are located on the left hand side at the corner of Stewarts Place.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »