- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedroom first floor apartment with lift access
- Gas central heating
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Luxurious master bathroom
- Small, immaculately maintained private development with 2 designated car parking spaces
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Close distance to Coleraine town centre, bus/train station & University of Ulster
- Short Drive to Portrush & Portstewart
- Residents management company in place
- EPC rating B82
- This superb contemporary 3 bedroom original show home apartment in The Old Orchard development has been finished to an extremely high standard and is in excellent decorative order throughout. Situated just off the ever popular Portstewart Road within walking distance to town centre, schools, all other local amenities and a 3.5 miles to the golden Portstewart Strand this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers and early viewing is highly recommended by the selling agent.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
- With telephone point, intercom security system, burglar alarm, recessed lights, storage cupboard.
- Lounge /Kitchen/Dining Area 8.542 x 5.203 (28'0" x 17'0")
- Lounge area with gas fire, TV point, solid wood flooring, recessed lighting.
Kitchen area comprising range of eye and low level units with under lighting, stainless steel sink unit, integrated hob & oven/grill/microwave, integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer, extractor fan, plumbed for American style fridge freezer, tiled flooring.
- Master bedroom with en-suite 4.556 x 3.402 (14'11" x 11'1")
- To widest points, TV & telephone point. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in mains shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.22 x 3.063 (10'6" x 10'0")
- With TV & telephone points.
- Bedroom 3 3.058 x 2.386 (10'0" x 7'9")
- With TV & telephone point.
- Luxurious Master Bathroom
- Suite comprising fully tiled walk in mains shower cubicle, free standing bath, wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
- Car parking 2 allocated spaces.
Communal south facing patio with seating area situated within well maintained communal grounds.
Private shed to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »