Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A superb detached family home located in a popular area of Saintfield
- Chain free, well-presented throughout and ready to move into
- Impressive entrance hall with a solid wood floor and under stair storage
- Lounge with a feature fireplace and a solid wood floor
- Large living room with a feature fireplace and a solid wood floor
- Dining room with a solid wood floor and double doors to the living room
- Modern kitchen with an excellent range of integrated appliances
- Matching utility room with an oven and plumbing for white goods
- Downstairs WC with a white two piece suite
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Integral garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a countryside aspect
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature trees, plants & shrubs
- Spacious driveway providing off-street parking
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a good range of local amenities
- Choice of leading schools in the vicinity
Exchange into the Grange!
This superb four bedroom detached family home is sure to impress with its neutral décor and quality finish throughout that includes solid oak flooring to the reception rooms. It is situated in a quiet area in the heart of Saintfield and has the added bonus of open countryside views to the rear. This perfectly presented and well thought out home has flexible accommodation and ensures enjoyable and luxurious family living is guaranteed for any growing or established family.
Downstairs comprises of an impressive entrance hall with a solid wood floor and under stair storage, a lounge with a feature fireplace, a large living room with a feature fireplace leading to the dining room through double door, a superb kitchen with an excellent range of integrated appliances and a breakfast bar, a matching utility room and a downstairs WC with a two piece suite. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
The front garden is laid in lawn and is complimented by mature trees, shrubs and hedging. There is a spacious driveway providing off-street parking that leads to the integral garage. The rear garden benefits from a private countryside aspect and a sizeable lawn that the children of the family will put to good use.
Saintfield while being small and quaint offers everything you could possibly need with a wide range of shops, eateries and boutiques. Local schools have a growing reputation as being some of the best in the province and the village has a great community feel, events are organised for everyone to get together at special times throughout the year.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 13'9" x 9'10"
Living Room 21'8" x 13'1"
Dining Room 13'1" x 9'10"
Kitchen 16'1" x 11'1"
Master Bedroom 13'1" x 12'9"
En-suite 9'6" x 4'4"
Bedroom 2 13'7" x 12'6"
Bedroom 3 11'9" x 9'10"
Bedroom 4 11'4" x 9'1"
Bathroom 9'10" x 7'10"
Integral Garage 19'5" x 9'10"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 26 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views