6 The Brooks,
Burnside, Ballyclare, BT39 0NW
3 Bed Townhouse
Offers over £149,950
Contact the Agent
Hunter Campbell Estate Agents (Ballyclare)
Offers over £149,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- Beautifully presented end townhouse in much sought after location
- Oil fired central and double glazed windows and doors
- Good size lounge with feature contemporary wall mounted electric fire
- Excellent fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and space for dining area
- Rear hallway leading to downstairs cloakroom with two piece suite
- Three well appointed bedrooms
- Superb white three piece bathroom suite
- Tarmac driveway to side affording ample car parking facilities
- Front garden in lawn and rear garden fully enclosed with feature raised sun deck and garden shed
- Viewing highly recommended in order to appreciate all this fine home has to offer
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset panel to reception hallway with ceramic tiled flooring and staircase to first floor.
- 4.17m x 3.73m (13' 8" x 12' 3")
Attractive wall mounted contemporary electric fire. Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 3.48m x 3.48m (11' 5" x 11' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level cream high gloss units with contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in dishwasher, built in fridge/freezer, built in washer/dryer. Built in four ring hob with matching underbench oven and overhead extractor canopy. Complimentary wall tiling and ceramic tiled flooring.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled flooring leading to :-
- White two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and push button wc. Built in shelving. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- From main reception hallway staircase to first floor landing with access to roofspace.
- Superb white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with overhead wall mounted shower attachment and glazed side screen door. Pedestal wash hand basin and push button wc. Complimentary wall tiling and ceramic tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 2.59m (10' 1" x 8' 6")
Excellent built in sliding door wardrobes affording good hanging and storage space.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 2.59m (12' 3" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.13m (8' 3" x 7' 0")
- Tarmac driveway to side affording ample car parking facilities.
- Front garden laid in lawn. Rear garden fully and safely enclosed with small lawn area and feature raised sun deck. Garden shed with electric. Lean to at rear of garden shed affording good storage facilities. Oil tank and bin storage. Outside water tap and light.
Through Burnside Village, The Brooks is on the left hand side as you leave the village.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.