- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented End Terrace Property
- Modernised Throughout with Tasteful Interior Decor
- Lounge with Dual Aspect
- Spacious Living/Dining room Open to Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom with Rainfall Shower
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed, Well Maintained Front and Rear Gardens with a Good Degree of Privacy and Sunny Aspect
- Ideally Located within Walking Distance to Local Shops and Cafes in Stormont and Close to Ballyhackamore Village, the Ulster Hospital and the City Centre for Commuting
- Access to Walking and Cycling Routes in Stormont Estate and the Comber Greenway
- Within a Short Stroll to the Belfast Glider and Local Bus Routes
Additional InformationThis charming end-terrace home has been renovated and modernised over the past few years.
The accommodation comprises; a spacious lounge with dual aspect and separate dining room open to a modern kitchen with built in appliances and excellent storage.
A contemporary bathroom is conveniently located to the first floor where there are three good sized bedrooms.
Of particular note is the enclosed, landscaped garden with lawned and patio areas to front and rear, ideal for outdoor entertaining or relaxing.
Close to the beautiful grounds of Stormont Estate; local shops, cafes and the Belfast Glider are within a short stroll and Ballyhackamore Village is also close by.
- Courtesy light. uPVC double glazed front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- 5.23m x 2.69m (17' 2" x 8' 10")
Hole in the wall fireplace, timber mantle (decorative only). Laminate wooden floor. Dual aspect. Low voltage spotlights.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.4m (11' 0" x 11' 2")
Feature hole in wall fireplace. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome low voltage spotlights. Open to...
- 1.78m x 4.42m (5' 10" x 14' 6")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Laminate work surfaces. Space for oven, stainless steel and glass extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated dishwasher, Built-in storage/larder cupboard under stairs. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Built-in low level lighting. uPVC access door to rear garden.
- Hatch to roofspace. Built-in storage cupboard, Worcester gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 2.72m (11' 4" x 8' 11")
Cornice ceiling. Built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.26m (10' 7" x 7' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.41m x 1.98m (7' 11" x 6' 6")
- Contemporary white suite comprising; low flush wc. Vanity sink unit, chrome mixer tap, cupboards below. Panelled bath, chrome mixer tap, chrome thermostatic rainfall shower unit with additional attachment, fully tiled splashback, glass shower screen. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
- Not floored.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Enclosed front garden. Paved patio area with lawn, flowerbeds and loose pebbled area. Screened for privacy.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Enclosed rear garden with lawn and paved patio. Raised decked area. Mature planting. Screened oil storage tank (not in use). Brick built garden store. Water tap. Outside light.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road, turn right after the Stormont Hotel into Summerhill Avenue. No. 6 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »