This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Gas fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Three bedrooms and one plus reception rooms.
- Fitted kitchen with gas hob, built-in oven and extractor fan.
- Bathroom in white suite and ceramic tiled floor.
- Upvc double glazed conservatory.
- Detached matching garage.
- Gardens to front and rear.
- Extensive tarmac driveway to side.
- Upvc facias, soffits and bargeboards.
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented semi-detached chalet bungalow is situated within this quiet cul-de-sac location on the periphery of the Newtownards town centre and needs to be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
- Entrance hall with polished laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / DINING ROOM23' 6" x 12' 2" (7.16m x 3.71m)
- (widest points) Feature brushed steel fireplace, composite surround with granite hearth, polished laminate floor, cornice ceiling, glazed double doors to…..
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:11' 3" x 6' 4" (3.43m x 1.93m)
- Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- FITTED KITCHEN11' 5" x 8' 3" (3.48m x 2.51m)
- 1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, four ring gas hob unit, extractor hood and fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge, display cabinets, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- Access to loft, linen cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 5" x 8' 5" (3.78m x 2.57m)
- Polished laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 7" x 7' 10" (3.53m x 2.39m)
- (widest points) Polished laminate floor, built-in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, ‘Triton’ thermostatically controlled shower unit over, folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, PVC clad walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- DETACHED GARAGE:18' 8" x 9' 2" (5.69m x 2.79m)
- Up and over door with light and power approached by tarmac driveway.
- To front in lawns, shrubs, to side in extensive tarmac driveway and enclosed to rear in paved patio area, lawns, shrubs, bushes and fencing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views