- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious and practical mid townhouse
- Three or four bedrooms - main bedroom with ensuite
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright spacious living room
- Kitchen open to dining area
- Ground floor family room (or bedroom four)
- Family bathroom and cloakroom on ground floor
- Utility room leading to back garden
- Integral garage
- Double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Easy access to the M1 motorway
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
This superb mid townhouse offers attractive and versatile accommodation laid out over three floors.
The living accommodation is bright and spacious with an open plan kitchen/dining area. To the upper floor the three bedrooms are served by a bathroom fitted with a white suite and the main bedroom has its own ensuite shower room. To the lower level there is a versatile family room/bedroom four with a utility room leading to the back garden and access to the garage.
This is a practical family home in a much sought-after development which has consistently proved popular with a wide range of purchasers.
- PVC front door to:
- Understair storage, storage closet with shelving, access to garage, staircase to first floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 3.43m (11' 9" x 11' 3")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.58m x 1.91m (11' 9" x 6' 3")
Range of low level units, laminate worktop, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, PVC door to back garden.
- White suite comprising low flush w/c, wall hung basin sink with mixer tap, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Up and over door, Baxi gas boiler, light, power.
- Staircase to second floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.44m x 3.63m (17' 10" x 11' 11")
Feature fireplace with wooden surround, granite inset and granite hearth, PVC French doors to Juliet balcony, wooden glazed double doors to dining area;
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.39m x 2.39m (14' 5" x 7' 10")
- 2.97m x 2.79m (9' 9" x 9' 2")
Range of high and low level units, laminate worktop, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, built-in gas hob, built-in under oven, integrated extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, recessed lights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.43m (13' 6" x 11' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, part tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.69m (11' 11" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 2.64m (11' 11" x 8' 8")
- 1.98m x 1.91m (6' 6" x 6' 3")
White suite comprising low flush w/c pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower head attachment, part tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed lighting.
- Front garden in lawn with brick paved path and driveway. Garden to back in lawn with paved patio area.
Travelling along the M1 south bound take the 3rd junction sign posted for Dunmurry/Finaghy (A1). Continue to the end of the slip road taking a righ turn at the traffic lights for Andersonstown/Suffolk (A512) and onto Blacks Road. Staying in the middle lane continue straight ahead through the traffic lights and take the second road on the right into St Annes Road. Entering into the development take a right turn and right again onto St Annes Crescent and No. 6 is the sixth house on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »