- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 1930's Detached Residence On Generous Site
- Many Original Architectural Features
- Attached Garage With Mature Gardens To Front, Side & Rear
- Four Bedrooms (Main Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Extended Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Utility Area / Cupboard
- Three Reception Rooms
- Large Bathroom
- Quiet & Exclusive Cul-De-Sac Location In Heart Of Malone
- Double Glazed
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Additional InformationShrewsbury Drive is a quiet exclusive cul-de-sac in the heart of Malone just off Balmoral Avenue. Number 6 occupies one of the largest sites with generous gardens to the side and rear, and ample parking to the front.
Within recent years, the home has been extended and modernised to offer superb accommodation ready for immediate occupation.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hall, drawing room, living room, family room, extended kitchen, utility room, bathroom and four bedrooms (main bedroom with ensuite shower room). Outside, there is an attached drive through garage.
The area is much sought after because of the proximity to leading schools, shopping and recreational amenities within a short distance on the Lisburn Road.
All-in-all a superb opportunity to acquire a spacious period residence in a highly regarded location. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Hardwood front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Terracotta floor. Oak panelling. Lead stained glass panels. Inner door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak wood strip floor. Oak panelled walls.
- Half panelled walls. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.m x 4.27m (16' 5" x 14' 0")
Corniced ceiling. Quartz fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth. Picture rail. Lead stained glass windows. Wood strip flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.91m (15' 5" x 12' 10")
Lead stained glass window. Painted fireplace with cast iron wood-burning stove, tiled inset and hearth. Wood strip flooring. Archway to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.66m (12' 10" x 12' 0")
Built-in shelving and cupboards. Picture rail. Wood strip flooring. Lead stained glass window. Door to patio.
- EXTENDED OPEN PLAN LIVING / KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 9.17m x 4.44m (30' 1" x 14' 7")
Vaulted ceiling. 4 x Velux windows. Full range of high and low level units with polished granite work surfaces. Island unit with 'Franke' stainless steel sink unit. 'Britannia' range oven. 4 ring gas hob. Extractor hood. Integrated 'Bosch' dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit. Partially tiled walls. Double doors to rear. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BUILT-IN UTILITY AREA / CUPBOARDS:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- HALF LANDING:
- Attractive lead stained glass window. Half panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.38m x 4.27m (17' 8" x 14' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head. Low flush WC. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Heated towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 2.82m (13' 0" x 9' 3")
Full range of wall-to-wall built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.68m x 3.96m (12' 1" x 13' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.77m x 2.39m (9' 1" x 7' 10")
Built-in cupboards. Access to roof space via folding ladder. Oak wood strip flooring.
- White suite comprising 'Whirlpool' bath with telephone hand shower. Fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head and thermostatic shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Heated towel radiator. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Extensive private rear and side gardens in lawns, patio area, bordered by trees and hedging. Front tarmac driveway with parking for several cars. Boundary hedge and electric entrance gates.
- DETACHED THROUGH GARAGE:
- 9.14m x 2.46m (30' 0" x 8' 1")
Twin up and over doors. Gas fired boiler. Pressurised water system. Light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »