- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Modern Detached Family Home Built Around 2007
- Private Gated Development of Only Four Houses
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Tucked Away with Excellent Convenience to Ballyholme Beach and Village and Bangor Town Centre
- Range of Different Layouts to Suit the Needs of the Owners
- Large Living Room with Solid Oak Floor, Attractive Fireplace and Gas Coal Effect Fire
- Good Sized Family Room with Attractive Fireplace, Gas Coal Effect Fire, Solid Oak Floor and Open Plan to Dining Area with French Doors onto Rear Garden
- Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Downstairs WC
- Two Driveways in Brick Paviour with Ample Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes, etc, One Driveway Leads to Integral Garage
- Integral Garage with Electric Remote Door
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Southerly Aspect
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationTucked away in a private gated development of only four detached properties, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a fantastic detached family home built around 2007 and finished to an excellent standard throughout with a low maintenance aspect leaving little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy. The accommodation is bright, spacious and flexible offering a range of layouts to suit the needs of the owners. There is also a tremendous flow of natural light within the property making it bright and airy.
The ground floor comprises large living room with solid oak floor, attractive fireplace and gas coal effect fire, good sized family room open plan to dining area with attractive fireplace, gas coal effect fire and French doors out to the rear garden, and superb modern fitted kitchen. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having four well-proportioned bedrooms, including master with en suite shower room, and fully tiled bathroom with three piece white suite.
Outside there is more than enough room for the growing family, travel enthusiast or those with larger than normal parking requirements. There are two driveways in attractive brick paviour which provide ample space for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc. There is also an easily maintained fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with southerly aspect and paved patio terraces and additional storage area to side. Further benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows, downstairs WC and integral garage with electric remote up and over door.
Combining all that this property offers with the convenient location and proximity to amenities such as Bangor town centre, shops, cafes, restaurants, Ballyholme beach and village, Ward Park, Bangor Golf Club, sailing clubs and schools, results in a property that is sure to create interest to a wide range of prospective buyers. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak floor, French doors leading to living room.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, solid oak floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.34m x 4.98m (24' 1" x 16' 4")
into bays at widest points
Solid wood floor, attractive fireplace with granite hearth and gas coal effect fire.
- FAMILY ROOM OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.2m x 4.72m (20' 4" x 15' 6")
at widest points
Attractive carved wooden fireplace, granite hearth, gas coal effect fire, solid oak floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside, glazed French doors to kitchen.
- 4.32m x 3.02m (14' 2" x 9' 11")
at widest points
Extensive range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, integrated four ring gas hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, pelmet lighting, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, door to integral garage.
- Shelved hotpress with pressurised water system, access to large full height roofspace .
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.65m x 3.25m (21' 10" x 10' 8")
at widest points
Dual aspect windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Aquatherm shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.2m (13' 0" x 10' 6")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.23m (13' 0" x 10' 7")
at widest points
- DRESSING ROOM/BEDROOM (4):
- 3.m x 2.79m (9' 10" x 9' 2")
at widest points
Currently used as a dressing room, extensive range of built-in wardrobes and chest of drawers.
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Excellent parking to front with two driveways in attractive brick paviours with space for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, parking for up to six cars, leading to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.18m x 3.15m (17' 0" x 10' 4")
Electric remote up and over door, power, light, gas fired boiler, built-in storage cupboards, worktop.
- Easily maintained rear garden in lawns, paved patio barbecue terraces, southerly aspect, outside tap to side.
Heading from Clifton Road along Shandon Drive towards Seacliff Road, Shandon Close is on your left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »