- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Second Floor Apartment In A Popular & Convenient Development
- Excellent Location Within Walking Distance Of The Vibrant Lisburn Road
- Public Transport Services Easily Accessible
- Bright And Spacious Living Room Open To:
- A Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Balcony Overlooking The Upper Lsiburn Road Accessed From Living Room
- Two Double Bedrooms With Aspect Toward Balmoral Golf Course
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room
- Separate Well Appointed Bathroom
- Access To A Large Roofspace
- Private Brick Built Storage Shed
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Gas Heating
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationVery well presented apartment located in a popular and convenient development on the Upper Lisburn Road. The apartment benefits from an excellent location within walking distance of the vibrant Lisburn Road. Main arterial routes and public transport services linking Belfast and Lisburn are close at hand.
The apartment comprises of a bright and spacious living room with balcony open to a modern kitchen, two double bedrooms both with aspects towards Balmoral Golf Course (master ensuite) and a separate shower room.
The apartment further benefits from one allocated parking space and allocated external brick built storage.
Early viewing is advised.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase to second floor
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden floor, cornicing, cloakroom, roof space access
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.61m x 3.76m (18' 5" x 12' 4")
Wooden floor, feature gas fire with marble hearth and wooden surround, sliding doors to balcony. Open to:
- 3.23m x 2.21m (10' 7" x 7' 3")
Range of high and low level units with glass display cabinet and chrome handles, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and four ring gas hob, chrome extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, partly tiled walls
- White suite, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 2.79m (13' 4" x 9' 2")
Wooden floor, Juliette balcony
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.04m x 2.54m (13' 3" x 8' 4")
- Allocated parking.
Brick built storage shed.
Spacious balcony accessed from living room.
Upper Lisburn Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
79th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »