- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Development On The Cusp of Holywood Town & Minutes From The Seashore
- Townhouse with Three Floors of Accommodation
- Adaptable Accommodation of Four Beds & One Reception or Three Beds & Two Receptions
- Open Plan Contemporary Living Space
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with a Range of Integrated Appliances
- Luxury Main Bathroom, Cloakroom & Ensuite Shower Room
- Surrounded by a Wealth of Local Amenities Including Shops, Boutiques and Restaurants
- With Easy Reach of all North Down's Leading Schools & Facilities
- Seconds From Seapark & its Football Pitches, Tennis Court & Open Spaces
- Pleasant Coastal Walks On Your Doorstep Towards Both Holywood And Bangor
- The Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club, Royal Belfast Golf Club and the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum are Within Close Proximity.
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationSeapark Lane is regarded as one of North Down's most exclusive residential addresses with a magnificent coastal setting, views stretching across Belfast Lough to the County Antrim shoreline and pleasant coastal walks are on your doorstep towards Holywood and Bangor. The Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club is within a short walking distance and Royal Belfast Golf Club and the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum are also within close proximity. The location is exceptionally convenient with Holywood only minutes away. Belfast and Bangor are also within easy commuting distance, by road or rail.
No 6 Seapark Lane is a magnificent, recently constructed townhouse offering spacious well planned accommodation and is presented to an exceptional standard throughout. The accommodation comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, bedroom/study, cloakroom, utility, a wonderful kitchen open plan to dining room and living area, luxury main bathroom, three bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) and access to the roofspace via slingsby ladder. Outside is a paviored driveway for off street parking, access to the integral garage and a rear patio / paviored area.
Seldom do townhouses come available on the market in this exclusive development and we would highly recommend viewing.
- Hardwood door leading to
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 2.08m x 1.91m (6' 10" x 6' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor, cloaks area.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.44m x 1.93m (17' 10" x 6' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor, access to garage, stairs to first floor.
- 1.96m x 0.79m (6' 5" x 2' 7")
Low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4) / STUDY
- 5.31m x 2.97m (17' 5" x 9' 9")
French doors to patio and rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.69m x 1.93m (8' 10" x 6' 4")
Range of units, plumbed for washing machine and recess for tumble dryer, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler. Door to patio.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA OPEN PLAN TO LIVING AREA :
- 10.9m x 5.05m (35' 9" x 16' 7")
At Widest, Narrowing To 9' 09". Contemporary style kitchen units at floor and eye level, Walnut effect worktops, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink, integrated stainless steel Smeg oven and hob, Blanco stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, recess for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splashback, low voltage lighting, opening up to dining area with oak floor and further opening onto living space with feature glass curved wall, bay window.
- 2.67m x 1.93m (8' 9" x 6' 4")
White suite comprising: bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with stainless steel thermostatically controlled shower, tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.05m x 4.17m (16' 7" x 13' 8")
Keylite window with blind.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle with stainless steel thermostatically controlled shower, extractor fan, tiled floor and walls, hotpress, linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.04m x 2.39m (13' 3" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.51m (8' 8" x 8' 3")
- ATTIC ROOM:
- 5.54m x 5.05m (18' 2" x 16' 7")
Floored and carpeted, light and power, Keylite window, storage into eaves, views over Belfast Lough.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.55m x 2.9m (21' 6" x 9' 6")
Up and over electric door, light and power.
- Off street parking to front on pavior driveway, access to garage.
Pavior patio to rear, fenced on all sides, outside tap and light.
Coming from Holywood turn right onto the Main Bangor Road and take the next turn left onto Seapark Road and right again into Seapark Lane. No 6 is on your left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »