- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom semi-detached property
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with a range of high and low level units
- Dining room
- Well proportioned bedrooms
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Off street parking
- Substantial and private rear garden
- Sought after location
- Ideal for investors or first time buyers
- Oil fired central heating
- Floor area: Approx. 870 sq ft
6 Schomberg Estate, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this well-presented three bedroom semi-detached property with a substantial garden to the market in the sought after location of Drumnacanvy on the outskirts of Portadown. Offering spacious living throughout, the property benefits from a spacious lounge, kitchen with separate dining room, three well proportioned bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. With a little modernization, 6 Schomberg Estate could become the ideal purchase for first time buyers and investors alike, and early viewings come highly recommended.
Located just off the Gilford Road, Portadown. Turn onto Long Lane and continue to the end of the road. Turn left onto the Drumnacanvy Road, then 6 Schomberg Estate will be located on the left hand side.
- Entrance Hall 4' 6'' x 7' 5'' (1.37m x 2.26m) at widest point
- Access via PVC door with glazed panels. Carpet flooring and single panel radiator.
- Lounge 9' 3'' x 18' 0'' (2.82m x 5.48m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Feature fireplace with open fire. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 15' 7'' x 4' 8'' (4.75m x 1.42m) at widest point
- Range of high and low level units. Tiled flooring and walls, space for cooker and access to two storage cupboards. Access to rear garden via PVC door with glazed panel.
- Dining 7' 8'' x 10' 2'' (2.34m x 3.10m)
- Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring. Access to storage cupboards.
- First Floor Landing 3' 7'' x 2' 8'' (1.09m x 0.81m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 14' 11'' x 9' 0'' (4.54m x 2.74m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring. Access to built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 10' 5'' x 8' 6'' (3.17m x 2.59m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 8'' x 10' 2'' (2.34m x 3.10m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 3' 7'' x 2' 8'' (1.09m x 0.81m)
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; WC, pedestal wash hand basin and fitted bath with shower attachment. Vinyl flooring and fully tiled walls.
- The front of the property is mainly laid in lawn and offers off street parking with tarmac driveway. The rear of the property is fully enclosed and offers patio and substantial lawn area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »