- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastic 1st Floor Apartment
- Popular & Convenient Location
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Ensuite Shower
- Lounge Open Plan To Kitchen
- Juliet Balcony
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Allocated Car Parking
Additional InformationThis fantastic first floor Apartment, located just on the outskirts of Dunmurry.
The property comprises of a generous living area/dining area and is open plan to a modern fitted kitchen, the master bedroom and the second bedroom has ample space for a double bed. The apartment comprises of a white bathroom suite. The property already benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. Close to Dunmurry village and a variety of local shops, coffee shops and excellent transport links to both Belfast & Lisburn city centre. Derriaghy train station is also just a stones throw for those travelling in and out of the city. Prompt viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood flooring
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING AREA 27'6 X12'5 (8.38m X 3.78m)
- Tiled floor in kitchen with partially tiled kitchen walls. A range of high/low level storage units, integrated ceramic hob/ oven, extractor fan, plumbed for washer/dryer and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Hardwood flooring in living/dining area with French doors to feature Juliet balcony.
- BEDROOM 1 15'3 X14'7 (4.65m X 4.45m)
- Spacious double room with solid oak door, hardwood flooring and double glazing.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Corner shower suite, Low flush W/C with pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap.
- BEDROOM 2 14'8 X 10'4 (4.47m X 3.15m)
- A good sized room with solid oak door, hardwood flooring, large double glazed window and excellent built in wardrobe/storage.
- FAMILY BATHROOM 5'3 X1'4 (1.60m X 0.41m)
- White bathroom suite, shower over bath, Low flush W/C and Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, white tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Secure gated car parking.
- Charter House Management fee £540
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »