This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Receptions
- Large Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Luxury Modern Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Downstairs Cloakroom With W.C
- Popular Cregagh Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationThis superb semi detached property is located in a sought after area close to the Cregagh Road. Presented to a high standard throughout this modern and stylish home will suit a wide variety of buyers and viewing without delay is highly advised.
A fantastic extension and flawless interior styling throughout makes a major impact and one cannot fail to be impressed by the design and finish. The house combines lovely period features such as fireplaces and picture rails with a minimalist contemporary modern styling.
The all important kitchen and bathrooms are both modern and spacious and in fact , everywhere you turn this lovely house is pure quality. Its location close to the Cregagh and Castlereagh Roads makes it even more highly desirable.
Inside there are three bedrooms, three receptions rooms and a large luxury kitchen plus a large family bathroom upstairs and cloakroom with w.c downstairs. The large lounge with its traditional finish provides the perfect space to relax while the extension at the back of the house has a modern design. The property has been thoughtfully designed with particular attention given to the flow within. The kitchen can be accessed both from the hall and from the open plan dining/ living room providing the perfect layout for both entertaining and for family living . The large dining room opens into a wonderful bright living area with French doors leading to the rear garden. Wood flooring runs throughout the living areas while the kitchen has a tiled floor. Upstairs, the same standard of stylish finish continues in the bedrooms, while the large family bathroom is a stunning luxury space complete with free standing bath and walkin drencher shower. There is a driveway and garage to the front of the house and at the back is a real family space with a large lawn and patios areas.
Properties of this size and with this high standard of the finish do not appear on the market often and thus we highly recommend immediate viewing.
- Wood flooring.
- LOUNGE:14' 7" x 12' 12" (4.44m x 3.95m)
- Fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mantlepiece. Picture rail. Wood flooring.
- DINING ROOM:12' 6" x 11' 1" (3.8m x 3.38m)
- Fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mantlepiece. Picture rail. Wood flooring. Open to living room..
- LIVING ROOM:11' 1" x 9' 6" (3.38m x 2.9m)
- Wood flooring. Access to kitchen. French doors leading to rear garden
- KITCHEN:16' 4" x 8' 2" (4.99m x 2.49m)
- Range of high and low level units with marble effect worktops. 1 1/2 sink with drainer. Built in electric oven, hob and extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled floor. Spot lighting. Under unit lighting. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 5" x 10' 4" (4.4m x 3.14m)
- Fireplace. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 6" x 11' 2" (3.8m x 3.4m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 2" x 6' 11" (2.8m x 2.1m)
- BATHROOM:8' 9" x 8' 2" (2.66m x 2.5m)
- White suite: Free standing bath, walkin shower with drencher system, wash hand basin with vanity unit, dual flush w.c. Tiled floor and walls. Spot lighting.
- Driveway leading to detached garage. Rear garden with lawn and patio areas.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 7 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views