- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- End terrace home.
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- Lovely living room.
- Attractive fitted kitchen.
- Luxury bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
A remarkable end terrace home well placed with attractive gardens in this cul de sac setting. Positioned in this very highly popular location close to schools, shops and transport links as well as the motorway and the Glider Service on the Stewartstown Road. Three good sized bedrooms. Lovely living room. Attractive fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable dining space. Luxurious white bathroom suite. Gas central heating. Upvc double glazing. Off street carparking. Privately enclosed, good sized rear garden. Beautifully presented throughout, we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC C73
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, storage understairs.
- LIVING ROOM 14'0 x 13'1 (4.27m x 3.99m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 20'4 x 8'3 (6.20m x 2.51m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, open plan to sizeable dining space.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Storage cupboard.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'7 x 9'7 (3.84m x 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'4 x 8'0 (2.84m x 2.44m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'3 x 7'11 (2.82m x 2.41m)
- Built-in robes.
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and storage unit, chrome effect sanitary ware.
- Privately enclosed, well maintained, garden and flagged patio, outside tap, off street carparking to front, brick paviour driveway, well maintained garden with brick paviour patio.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
93rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »