- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Bungalow with No Onward Chain
- Prime Cul-de-sac Position Within Popular Residential Area
- Excellent Convenience to Ballyholme Beach, Village and its Many Other Amenities
- Requires Updating but Offers Huge Potential
- Living Room with Tiled Fireplace
- Kitchen with Range of Units
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One of Which Could be an Additional Reception Room
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating with New Boiler Installed December 2020
- Partially Double Glazed Windows
- Front Garden in Lawns
- Tarmac Driveway with Ample Parking
- Attached Garage
- Side and Rear Garden in Lawns with Flowers, Plants, Trees and Shrubs
- Westerly Aspect and Excellent Degree of Privacy to the Side Garden
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including Young Professionals, Families, Couples, the Retired, Those Looking to Downsize and Investors
- Bangor Town Centre, Donaghadee and Groomsport Easily Accessible
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationLocated in a popular cul-de-sac at the end of the Groomsport Road (within the heart of Ballyholme's thriving centre,) here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive detached bungalow with excellent convenience to the many amenities of Ballyholme including beach, esplanade, shops, cafes, restaurants and schools, as well as yacht clubs, golf club and Ward Park. Requiring some updating but priced to allow for this, it allows the lucky new owners to come in and put their own stamp on what will be a fabulous home.
The accommodation comprises living room with tiled fireplace, kitchen with range of units, three well proportioned bedrooms, one of which could be an additional reception room, and bathroom with a three piece white suite. Outside the property sits on a good site with front garden in lawns, tarmac driveway with ample parking and side and rear garden in lawns with flowers, plants, trees and shrubs. There is a westerly aspect to the side garden and excellent degree of privacy. Other benefits include some double glazed windows, gas fired central heating with new boiler installed December 2020, detached garage and no onward chain.
With all this fine property has to offer, we expect demand to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers including investors, families, couples, young professionals and those looking to downsize. Properties of this calibre rarely make it to the open market. We can thoroughly recommend viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door with uPVC double glazed side panel to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloakroom, access to roofspace.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.48m (15' 1" x 11' 5")
Tiled fireplace and tiled hearth.
- 3.73m x 3.48m (12' 3" x 11' 5")
at widest points
Units, laminate work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, larder, storage cupboard, shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, part tiled walls, glazed door to lean-to conservatory.
- BEDROOM ONE OR ADDITIONAL RECEPTION ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.45m (12' 4" x 11' 4")
at widest points
Tiled fireplace, open fire.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.28m (11' 4" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 3.28m (12' 4" x 10' 9")
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with Redring electric shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- Cul-de-sac position, front garden in lawns, tarmac driveway with ample parking leading to attached garage, side and rear garden with flowers, plants, trees and shrubs, paved patio terrace, westerly aspect to the side garden, uPVC oil tank.
Heading out of Bangor along Donaghadee Road, veer left onto the Groomsport Road. Travel through Ballyholme village and Richmond Crescent is the last cul-de-sac on your right just before the roundabout.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »