- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A superb detached chalet bungalow set on a large corner site
- Three good sized double bedrooms
- Large lounge with feature cast iron fireplace
- Stunning luxury kitchen/ dining/ living room in Cream high gloss units and range of integrated appliances
- Deluxe bathroom on the ground floor in White suite
- Luxury family shower room on first floor in modern White suite
- Large gravel driveway with plenty of off road parking for all the family
- Extensive corner site with manicured lawns, vast timber deck, patio area and flower beds
- Additional secure parking area behind timber gates
- Oil fired central heating system
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors
- Cavity wall and roof space insulated
- Large open landing area currently being used as a home office
- Newtownards is easily accessible within 10 mins, Bangor within 15 mins and an array of fantastic beaches are within 5 mins from the property
- Schooling is provided for as Carrowdore Prirmary and Strangford College are both within walking distance
Additional InformationThomas Orr Ltd take great pleasure in offering this superb detached chalet bungalow to the open market. Ideally set on a large corner site within a family friendly cul-de-sac, we feel this property would be the perfect buy for a growing family. The current owners have modernised and updated the property to a very high standard both internally and externally, with all mod cons.
Immediate internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Upvc double glazed door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Outside light, polished laminate floor, telephone point, cloaks cupboard, glazed door to...
- 5.33m x 3.71m (17' 6" x 12' 2")
Feature cast iron fireplace with open fire, tiled hearth, polished laminate floor, dual aspect, cornice ceiling, TV point.
- LUXURY KITCHEN/ DINING/ LIVING ROOM:
- 8.23m x 3.71m (27' 0" x 12' 2")
1 1/2 Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level Cream high gloss units, soft close, formica round edged work surfaces, four ring ceramic hob unit, double built in oven, integrated fridge/ freezer, washing machine and dish washer, Black glass splash back stainless steel extractor hood, display cabinets with spotlighting, recessed spotlighting to ceiling, polished laminate floor, Black vertical radiator, cloaks cupbaord Upvc double glazed door to rear enclosed garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.09m x 3.05m (13' 5" x 10' 0")
Polished laminate floor.
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- Comprising White suite, panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower over bath, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Large open landing which is currently being used as a home office/ study area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 4.34m (15' 5" x 14' 3")
Dual aspect with views over rolling countryside.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising modern White suite with large separate fully tiled shower cubicle, 'Triton' thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor. chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, 'Velux' window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.71m (12' 3" x 12' 2")
Roof space access.
- Fantastic gardens to front in manicured lawn and flower beds. Side and rear in extensive gardens laid out in large lawn, vast raised timber decking area plus additional BBQ deck, paved patio, well stocked flower beds in plants and shrubs. Small greenhouse, garden shed, fencing, oitside light and water tap, oil storage tank, superb countryside views, steel shed and secure parking area behind timber gates ideal for a caravan, leisure boat or additional car.
- Large gravel driveway with plenty of off road parking for all the family.
Oil fired boiler house with boiler.
6 Quarry Court, Carrowdore
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »