- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Lounge and Dining Area with Bay Window
- Kitchen with Access to Enclosed Patio Area
- Family Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Ample Front Gardens Laid in Lawns
- Popular and Convenient Location Within Walking Distance to Holywood Town Centre and Public Transport Links
- Ideally Suited to Investors and Downsizers Alike
- Close at hand are Tesco's, Holywood Exchange and Bannatyne Health Club and Spa as well as the George Best Belfast City Airport and the city centre for the commuter.
Additional InformationThis ground floor three bedrooms apartment is located in a prime position within an extremely popular area of Holywood. Internally the property consists of kitchen, lounge and dining room, family bathrooms and three bedrooms. Externally the property boats surrounding gardens laid in lawns and a private fully enclosed patio which is accessed from the side and also through the kitchen.
Priory End is a well-established address located off Abbey Ring, a popular and convenient location situated within walking distance of Holywood town centre, an excellent range of local schools, and to both bus and rail networks to Belfast and Bangor.
Also close at hand are Tesco's, Holywood Exchange and Bannatyne Health Club and Spa as well as the George Best Belfast City Airport and the city centre for the commuter.
This home is sure to create instant interest to downsizers or investors alike thus we recommend your earliest internal appraisal.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC and double glazed central light. Front door. Double glazed side light.
- SPACIOUS ENRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor throughout. Cupboard with electrics.
- 5.4m x 3.5m (17' 9" x 11' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor. Electric fire with tiled surround and wooden mantel and hearth. Built-in picture shelving.
- 3.4m x 2.5m (11' 2" x 8' 2")
Range of high and low level units. Laminate effect work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer with hot and cold taps. Space for fridge freezer. Space for washing machine. Pantry cupboard with Logic new combi boiler. Space for cooker. Outlook to rear. uPVC and double glazed access door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.5m x 3.4m (11' 6" x 11' 2")
Outlook to front. Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.6m (11' 2" x 8' 6")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.7m x 2.3m (8' 10" x 7' 7")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps. uPVC panelled bath with scallop detail and mixer taps with telephone handle attachment.
- Rear fully enclosed patio. Mostly laid in paving. Outside brick store. Front garden mostly laid in lawns. Mature planting with surrounding wall.
Travelling from Holywood High Street in the direction of Belfast, continue past Sullivan Upper School and first left into Abbey Ring. Take the third road into East Link and first right into Priory End. No. 6 is located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »