- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 1st Floor Apartment in an Extremely Convenient Location
- Bright Lounge
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- 2 Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Well Presented Throughout
- Gas Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Secure Allocated Parking Space/Additional Visitor Parking
- Access to Idylic Walkway Along River lagan to Belfast City centre
- Convenient to a Range of Local Amenities
- Ideal for Investors or Owner Occupiers
Additional InformationThis extremely well presented 1st floor apartment is situated within a modern apartment development in a prime location in Belfast City Centre.
The property offers bright accommodation with a lounge open plan to kitchen and 2 bedrooms.
In addition the property benefits from allocated, secure parking and a covered, sheltered balcony sitting area.
Within a few minutes walk of Belast City centre this property is ideal for investors or owner occupiers and viewing is highly recommended
- Secure communal front door, stairs and lift to 1st floor
- Communal landing
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, walk in cloakroom/storage cupboard
- 5.54m x 4.57m (18' 2" x 15' 0")
(overall to include kitchen) Access to covered and sheltered balcony sitting area, laminate wood effect floor, open plan to Kitchen
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, Hotpoint 4 ring hob with electric oven under and extractor fan, concealed gas fired boiler, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, concealed lighting, part tiled walls, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 2.97m (12' 2" x 9' 9")
Laminate wood effect floor, door to balcony
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.51m (12' 9" x 11' 6")
(at widest points) laminate wood effect floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan
- Secure allocated parking
Heading out of Belfast on East Bridge Street, continue over the bridge and turn left on to Short Strand, Pottingers Quay is on the left hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »