Antrim, BT41 4NH
4 Bed Detached Chalet
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Antrim)
Last listed at Offers over £234,950
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with open fire (plumbed for gas) and feature ornate sandstone surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of coloured high and low level units to include curved wall units / Polished granite work surfaces, upstands and splash back / Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher / Space for range s
- Master bedroom to ground floor with ensuite shower room
- First floor landing
- Three further bedrooms to first floor
- Bathroom with luxury white suite to include roll top ball & claw free-standing bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm system
- Large site with mature garden to front and large mostly enclosed garden to rear in lawn and decorative barked play area / Detached garage
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the exceptional standard of finish with this unique family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Coloured composite door with leaded and stained glass insets and matching sidelights to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Mostly open to understairs with small understair storage cupboard. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.60m x 3.45m (15'1 x 11'4)
- Open fire (plumbed for gas) with ornate sandstone surround, part polished cast iron inset and slate hearth. Laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 8.97m x 3.07m (29'5 x 10'1)
- Full range of coloured country style high and low level units with feature polished chrome handles, curved high level units and complimentary polished granite work surfaces and upstands. Larder unit with pull-out drawer sets. Inset two bowl "Belfast" style ceramic sink unit with mixer taps. Work top mounted instant hot water tap. "Inglenook" style recess with space for range cooker and polished granite splash back. Inset overhead extractor. Integrated fridge, freezer and "Neff" dishwasher. Integrated recycling bin. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor. 2No. feature upright designer radiators. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. PVC door to side with double glazed, leaded and stained glass insets. Low voltage downlights. Part glazed door to Entrance Hall.
- BEDROOM 1 3.48m x 3.28m (11'5 x 10'9)
- Laminate floor. Double radiator. Barn style sliding door to;
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer taps and storage below. Large fully tiled shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Half tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater . Shelving above. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 2 4.32m x 3.71m (14'2 x 12'2)
- (into dormer window). Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.27m x 3.48m (14' x 11'5)
- (into dormer window). Access to eaves storage. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 4.45m x 2.69m (14'7 x 8'10)
- Access to eaves storage. "Velux" double glazed rooflight. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.00m x 1.96m (9'10 x 6'5)
- Feature roll top free-standing bath with "ball & claw" feet. Offset taps and shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C. Moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit with feature mixer tap and storage below. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Mira Vie" electric shower unit and glazed pivot and slide door. Twin wall light points. Low voltage downlights. Extractor fan. Half tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Polished chrome designer upright radiator.
- Stoned drive to front and side with parking for three plus cars. Landscaped garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked borders with range of shrubs, conifers and specimen trees. Double timber gates to fully enclosed parking at side with stoned drive and space for an additional two cars. Timber fence with access to large garden in neat lawn and decorative barked display. Outside tap and lights. Timber pedestrian gate to side. Concealed PVC oil tank.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.59m x 3.30m (18'4 x 10'10)
- Up and over door. PVC service door to side. Space for dryer. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT41 4NH | Property For Sale in BT41 | Property For Sale in Antrim Area | Property For Sale in Randalstown Area | Property For Sale in Antrim | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Country Estates (Antrim) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.