- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Superb PVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Extensive Private Mature Site
- Highly Regarded Established Development
- Detached Double Garage
- Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Farmhouse Style Kitchen/ Dining Aspect
- En Suite Off Master Bedroom
Positioned within a highly regarded established select development this spacious detached family home enjoys a well planned versatile living layout incorporating 4 bedrooms, 3 receptions, kitchen with dining aspect and en suite shower room. Externally the property benefits from extensive private mature gardens to both front and rear, a detached double garage plus a large private parking forecourt with separate driveway.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door into:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- With tiled floor. Entrance door into:-
- RECEPTION STYLE HALL 4.42m x 3.45m (14'6" x 11'4")
- At max. Quality hardwood flooring extending through principal rooms. Understairs cloak/ storage cupboard.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c. and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.51m x 3.96m (18'1" x 13'0")
- Attractive period style fireplace with ornate tiled inset Granite hearth and mahogany surround. Dual window aspect
- DINING ROOM 4.42m x 3.35m (14'6" x 11'0")
- FAMILY ROOM 3.99m x 3.35m (13'1" x 11'0")
- Laminate flooring. Twin French doors into:-
- SUPERB PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY 3.73m x 3.66m (12'3" x 12'0")
- Twin French PVC double glazed doors to garden.
- FARMHOUSE STYLE FITTED KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.49m x 3.43m (18'0" x 11'3")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Coordinating sink unit. Integrated dish washer and fridge freezer. Space for freestanding cooker. Glass display cabinet. Open ended corner displays. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.35m x 1.37m (11'0" x 4'6")
- Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.52m x 3.35m (14'10" x 11'0")
- Fitted with a range of bedrooms units with matching overhead storage units.
- EN SUITE
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. and step in shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11'0")
- BEDROOM 3 3.20m x 3.05m (10'6" x 10'0")
- Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 4 3.20m x 2.44m (10'6" x 8'0")
- Laminate floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with fixed folding screen with telephone shower attachment, button flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Extensive private garden to front in twin neat lawns.
Sweeping driveway to parking forecourt. Driveway at side to:-
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 5.38m x 5.21m (17'8" x 17'1")
- Power and light.
Private mature gardens to rear laid in lawn.
Screened by perimeter fence and mature trees.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »