- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic townhouse located just off the Castlereagh Road
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with access to a utility room, downstairs WC and fourth bedroom
- Living room with a feature fireplace and a gas fire
- Modern open plan kitchen and dining room with integrated appliances
- Utility room with plumbing for white goods, good storage and access to garage
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- A further three bedrooms - one on the ground floor that could be a reception room
- Handy study or office on the top floor
- Bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Ground floor WC with a two-piece suite
- Integral garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- South facing and private rear garden with a selection of plants & shrubs
- Brick paved driveway providing off-street parking for three cars
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationFabulous Flexibility!
Ormonde Crescent is a modern development of townhouses and apartments located just off the Castlereagh Road. This property is ideal for an established family or young professionals that want superb living space, spacious bedrooms and plenty of bathrooms. The property offers flexible accommodation set over three floors and can be utilised as four bedrooms with one reception room, or as three bedrooms with two reception rooms … the choice is yours!
The entrance level comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a utility room, an integral garage with light & power, a WC with a two piece suite and a double bedroom or second reception room. The first floor comprises a spacious living room with a feature fireplace and a modern open plan kitchen and dining room benefiting from integrated appliances. The second floor has a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a further two bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern white suite. Up a further set of stairs leads you to a useful office or study that is ideal in the current climate.
To the front there is a brick paved driveway with space for three cars. To the rear is a south facing, private and low maintenance garden with a selection of plants & shrubs that gives good outdoor space to relax in after a long day!
Ormonde Crescent is ideally located in the Castlereagh area with an excellent range of local amenities. Belfast City Centre is easily accessible by local transport and there is a vast range of leading primary and secondary schools in the vicinity.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.72m x 3.15m (15'6" x 10'4")
- Kitchen/Diner 4.60m x 5.31m (15'1" x 17'5")
- Utility Room 1.50m x 2.08m (4'11" x 6'10")
- Family Room / Bedroom 4 2.69m x 5.23m (8'10" x 17'2")
- Downstairs WC 2.57m x 0.91m (8'5" x 3')
- Master Bedroom 3.99m x 3.18m (13'1" x 10'5")
- En-suite 1.47m x 1.80m (4'10" x 5'11")
- Bedroom 2 3.61m x 2.57m (11'10" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 3 2.72m x 2.54m (8'11" x 8'4")
- Office 2.16m x 1.93m (7'1" x 6'4")
- Bathroom 2.26m x 1.91m (7'5" x 6'3")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »