- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached house
- Four bedrooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Downstairs WC, ensuite and utility room
- Quiet residential area
- Walk into town
Additional InformationAttractive four bedroom detached house with stoned gardens and lots of off street parking in Orchard Court, Portglenone. Orchard Court is a quiet cul de sac fronting onto the Clady Road and a short walk across the bridge into town.
It will appeal to first time movers who will appreciate the four good sized bedrooms, downstairs WC, ensuite and utility room. The good outdoor space and convenient location make this an ideal family home.
- Property description
- Ground floor comprises hallway, lounge, WC, kitchen / dining area and utility room then four bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, facia and guttering and an oil fired central heating system. Stoned gardens front, side and rear.
- Hardwood front door and glazed side panels. Tiled floor and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.6m x 3.75m (15'1" x 12'4")
- Spacious living room with oak fireplace, cast iron inset and granite hearth. Laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- WC 2.4m x 1m (7'10" x 3'3")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.8m x 3.65m (19'0" x 12'0")
- Kitchen and informal dining area with double doors to rear. Good range of floor and eye level cherry kitchen units in a shaker style with window pelmet. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Utility room 4.4m x 1.5m (14'5" x 4'11")
- Floor level kitchen units with single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Carpeted return staircase to first floor landing. Hotpess and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.75m x 2.8m (12'4" x 9'2")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Carpet.
- Ensuite 2m x 1.8m (6'7" x 5'11")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor.
- Bathroom 2.45m x 2.4m (8'0" x 7'10")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Bedroom 2 3.55m x 3m (11'8" x 9'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 3.8m x 3m (12'6" x 9'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 4 2.65m x 2.4m (8'8" x 7'10")
- Carpeted single bedroom
- Enclosed front garden. Stoned with paved area. Asphalt driveway to side with off street parking for two cars
- Stoned rear garden with opportunity to park more cars. Stoned are to other side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »