- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Family Home in a much Sought after Rural Locality
- Picturesque Rear Aspect to Views Across Open Countryside
- Spacious Main Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Recently Renovated Kitchen Diner with High Specification Appliances
- Rear Family Room with Doors out to Rear Patio
- Flexible layout of bedrooms/Study Across the Ground Floor
- Up to Six Bedrooms with Two Ensuites
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- A Generous Site which in Total Extends to Approximately 1.6 Acres
- Generous Gravel Driveway Leads to Large Double Garage
- Two Separate Outbuildings/Shed Adjacent to Garage
- An Idyllic Rural Setting Just Minutes from Dromore with Ease of access to Dual Carriageway
- Early Viewing is Recommended
Additional InformationThis well presented detached family home occupies an excellent rural site of approximately 1.6 acres, offering superb views over open countryside to the rear. Beautifully presented by its current owner with recently upgraded kitchen and providing convenient reception room accommodation. It also offers flexibility of between four to six bedrooms to suit modern family living. Whilst also providing a detached double garage and mature and extensive landscaped rear gardens down to the rear paddock.
The rear paddock may present the opportunity for a new
single dwelling (subject to the necessary consents) or
development for those with equine interests.
A superb property in a quiet yet convenient location.
Commuting to Belfast, Lisburn and Dublin can be done with ease of access to the A1 and M1 road networks. Keeping all of this in mind early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood high gloss door with matching side panels, stairs off.
- 4.25m x 5.5m (13' 11" x 18' 1")
Feature mahogany fireplace with marble inlay, gas fire and hearth, half glazed doors through to hall.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.1m x 4.4m (10' 2" x 14' 5")
Brick feature fireplace, window through to kitchen, sliding uPVC double glazed doors out to patio.
- 3.6m x 6.14m (11' 10" x 20' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units including centre island, 1 1/2 stainless steel Blanco sink, twin Hotpoint electric oven, Neff hob, stainless steel extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, spot lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.1m x 3.m (10' 2" x 9' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, ceramic tiled splashbacks, stainless steel double sink, space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer, door out to side.
- STUDY/DINING ROOM:
- 3.6m x 3.55m (11' 10" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.3m x 4.m (10' 10" x 13' 1")
With full-width built-in wardrobe.
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, towel rail, shower cubicle.
- 2.95m x 2.62m (9' 8" x 8' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, vanity sink unit, washroom style shower, fully tiled ceramic tiling, spotlights, extractor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 3.65m (12' 2" x 11' 12")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 3.7m (9' 10" x 12' 2")
- GALLERIED LANDING:
- 2.89m x 10.25m (9' 6" x 33' 8")
Study, velux windows.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.1m x 3.31m (16' 9" x 10' 10")
Velux, storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.4m x 2.m (11' 2" x 6' 7")
Velux, storage into eaves.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle.
- Set in 1.6 acres of land in total of which approximately 0.75 acres is set in landscaped gardens and just under an acre takes the form of a large rear field.
This rear field presents a derelict building which may provide an opportunity for a site (subject to the necessary consents) or scope for development for those with equine interests.
From Dromore take the Diamond Road, continue for approximately 1.5 miles and Oakhill Road is on the left. Continue up Oakhill Road and number 6 is on the right set back from the Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »