- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedroom / 2 Reception Chalet Bungalow
- Excellent and Private Rear Gardens with Patio and Decking
- PVC Double Glazed
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Adjoining Garage
- Convenient Village Location
- Brick Paved Driveway
3 Bedroom 2 Reception Plus Garage with Excellent, Private Rear Gardens
We are excited to offer for sale this superb three bedroom, two reception chalet bungalow located in the popular Oak Grange development. Features include an adjoining garage, brick paved driveway, private rear garden with decking and patio, modern fitted kitchen and two sets of double doors to the rear providing easy access to the garden. The location is private yet exretemely central in Waringstown offering convenience to all village amenities. Early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with double glazed full height side panel. Tiled floor. Understair storage, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 11' 2'' x 16' 3'' (3.40m x 4.95m)
- Open fire with granite hearth and stone surround. Hardwood floor. 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 1 8' 11'' x 8' 11'' (2.72m x 2.72m)
- Carpet floor. 1 radiator.
- WC 8' 11'' x 2' 10'' (2.72m x 0.86m)
- Tiled floor. WC and wash hand basin mounted on cabinet.
- Living Room 11' 3'' x 11' 9'' (3.43m x 3.58m)
- Wooden floor. 1 radiator. Double glazed slide door to rear decking area.
- Kitchen / Dining 15' 1'' (At Widest) x 14' 1'' (4.59m x 4.29m)
- Range of high and low level shaker style units incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Electric convection hob with stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated double oven and microwave, integrated fridge freezer. Tiled floor, 1 radiator, PVC double glazed double doors to rear decking area.
- First Floor
- Carpet floor. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 2 11' 4'' x 18' 3'' (3.45m x 5.56m)
- Wooden floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 10'' x 11' 10'' (3.30m x 3.60m)
- Wooden floor. Built-in rails and shelving, 1 radiator.
- Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Panel bath, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor. 1 radiator.
- Garage 9' 7'' x 17' 0'' (2.92m x 5.18m)
- Up and over door. Concrete floor, central heating boiler. Rear pedestrian door to garden.
- Pebbled front garden with shrub bed, brick paved driveway to side. Private rear garden comprising raised decking area, paved patio area and brick paved surrounds. PVC oil tank. External lighting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »